Page 53 of 73 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: PS1P Alpha 1 Released - Playstation One Emulator for PSP

Sorry for that Leon is saved a little farther down. See on the origanal there were 4 more resident evil saves. Again Sorry about that. They dont work anyway bc Ps1p has a problem with loading RE2 gamesaves.

To statesave i would need a working RE2 but atm it will be impossable unless the epsxe statesave works on this...in which case i need to lear to statesave on that =P

Sorry Double post due to lag....

So it's not happening? It's cool, but if there's anyway you can get my RE2 working then holla at me. Because when I try my RE2 that I ripped it just has Leon jerkin back and forth. How does your RE2 work but mine doesn't? Like some people have my problem where he just leans back and forth and can't move and then some like you work fine. Sucks for me.

I got that too, my resident evil dosent work at all =(, I wish it did tho.. I get the same problem as you. I will mess with some things and see if i can get it working.

DCEmu Newbie

Is it normal that RE3 is lagging & there is no sound in game?

Yes it is. You see this build of ps1p dose not have a Decompiler (or whatever you guys call it).

That means it will never run full speed or have sound. Now what this Decompiler does is very simple and can be explained easly (little bit later i will). With that in place we should see 100% speed and sound emulation.

Basicly the ps1p is your mom and the game is you. Your mom asks you to do something then you sit down. Once you sit your mom asks for something else. And so on. Well the decompiler makes it so that you do all these task then sit down. So instead of starting and stopping 100 times it runs the entire thing then stops when needed =P

I am hoping to get more games this weekend bc my friend owns 100's of ps1 games and I am trying to get him to come over for a night. If anyone else wants some gamesave or something (like the re2 saves) let me know, ill try and get them. I might need you to send me the iso tho...

DCEmu Newbie

omg omg omg! Thank you!

After alittle hairpulling i got it too work with my psp 2,51 firmware.

correct me if im wrong but this alpha release doesn´t support sound right?

/ V

Like my post above yours, right this dose not have sound (look above your post for the answer).
    To my knowlage this runs on 1.0 to 2.80 with no problems. I also have it running on 2.71se-b'', but im not sure about any se under b''.

Also if anyone has any other questions about this please pm or email me. I will try and get back to you asap.

yea sweet

Sorry to seem like such a noob but how do I get this thing to work.. Like I need a full on explanation.. =(

Thread Information