Page 52 of 73 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: PS1P Alpha 1 Released - Playstation One Emulator for PSP

1001 or somethign to that extent

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by rulke_ View Post
    Well firstly, thanks a bunch to A.C, might not have greatest compatibility, but he's plugging away trying to get this emulator working, and he deserves respect for that. (Probably only released alpha so early cause everyone was impatient :P LOL)

Secondly, seen a lot of "My image wont got past the "loading game screen"", etc, way I solved that here was to use IsoBuster, rip as RAW (bin/iso), and voila, a Bin file that seems to work perfectly.

PS. FF7 runs maybe 75% speed in game, 25-50% in battles here...predominantly 25%....but it's a start!

PPS. If you gonna whine or say bad crap about AC or PS1P, go elsewhere, AC is doing a great job and doesnt need the negative crap, keep the posts helpful.

(My two cents :P)
    Huh, how the hell did you manage that, I only get like 40% on the map, and 10% in battles, what firmware you running, i'm running 1.5. The img file is good i think because its my own and i've tested on ePSXe and even downloaded another file and its the same thing, if you have 1.5 too could you send me your BIOS in a link in a PM? :P

tried another game -

Mortal Kombat Trilogy
    Version: UK
    ISO Format: .bin
    Result: as with most games I've tried, I get a couple of title screens then it just goes blank and the memory card light flickers til I reset it

i got ff7 working !!!!! thanks for the game save!!!:thumbup:

WOW i really wish people would stop posting stupid stuff about there games not working or if u can run this on 3.00 fW.... its getting so annoying... AC is awesome... can't wait till an update comes out... every1else haven problems.. JUST READ THE 50+ PAGES OF POST!!! it's where i found alllll my ?'s i bet some1 will post a stupid question right under this...

Thi emulator is so cool. Now I dont have to upgrade from my 2.71 C to 3.01. The question is this, I notice that the games have no sound, is this going to be fix?? Also, all of us know that memory space is a big issue for all of us, YEAH!!!! even for us that have 4g, YEAH, more is good. Well, is there a way to rip PSX games or make them more comparable to emulate and smaller????? I know that later some of U will say something like Im stupid, but I most say Im happy to see the next version of it. Nice JOD MEN. THANKS FROM ALL THAT ARE STILL MODING AND PLAYING GAMES FOR FREE FROM THERE MEMORY STICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thi emulator is so cool. Now I dont have to upgrade from my 2.71 C to 3.01. The question is this, I notice that the games have no sound, is this going to be fix?? Also, all of us know that memory space is a big issue for all of us, YEAH!!!! even for us that have 4g, YEAH, more is good. Well, is there a way to rip PSX games or make them more comparable to emulate and smaller????? I know that later some of U will say something like Im stupid, but I most say Im happy to see the next version of it. Nice JOD MEN. THANKS FROM ALL THAT ARE STILL MODING AND PLAYING GAMES FOR FREE FROM THERE MEMORY STICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ALSO, Mortal combat trilogi and Parasitive eve 2 dont work

KrazyKarl I agree and those are my words exactly I think I just said some stupid stuff in frustration, but I truly do feel the EXACT way he explained it. I think I just was mad and the words came out wrong, can you forgive me?

ps. Thanks guys for the saves, and anyone with the RE2 saves send em to me by PM or post em here, I'll take any of them since mine won't work. It's worth a try because all I get is Leon dancin to Fat Joe and the Terror Squad's Lean Back!

DCEmu Newbie

Has anyone tried Abe's Odysee yet? I can't find my disk so I'm gunna borrow it from a friend if somebody else has gotten it to work.

Also thanks AC, you rock!! :thumbup:

JpDeathBlade I tired your save and I only see the Survivor 4 saves. I tried a savestate from the start that TaticalBread sent me but I'm behind the fire and can't like move really. Do you think you could get to the gunshop and SAVESTATE it instead of saving it on the memory card, if you do it there don't wait till the zombies attack him because I like getting the shotgun from him. You don't have to save it with the memory card just enter the gunshop and savestate it (l+r+left) and then put a link up here. The file you posted earlier ONLY showed the Survivor 4 saves no Leon's in the hall, if you could get Leon to just enter the gunshop then savestate it I'd appreciate it alot.

Thread Information