Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Treamcast SE Released

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

dreamcasts are not region free, you need either mod chip or a boot disc. But you don't need either for homebrew.

Also as JKKDARK pointed out, these are original dc modded, not newly produced.

also Divineo are selling them cheaper than success-hk, ever if they are the same thing. My guess is that they are calling them SE are they are black, but "THE#1SonicFan" is right Success-hk have been selling them for a while

Quote Originally Posted by Mysteryman View Post
    You fight a war against ISOs and piracy, yet advertise a system that has violated copy rights. Doesnt make much sense?
    I've tried bringing this up before, everyone here pirates the hell out of everything but they pretend they're above it all. It's disgustingly pathetic.

DCEmu Rookie

Looks good. I've never had a Dreamcast (or N64), but I think I'll use that money on the real untainted deal, on hand-me-down thrift shop gold.

personally i dont see the point, cause like my dreamcast now it will only gather dust, cause they dont produce nothing for it..

DCEmu Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Vegetable View Post
    I've tried bringing this up before, everyone here pirates the hell out of everything but they pretend they're above it all. It's disgustingly pathetic.
    "Every" is a pretty broad term, tell me how am I meant to play my legitimately purchased copy of Project Justice (Rival Schools 2) that I bought when living in Japan on my UK Dreamcast other than to mod my UK Dreamcast or track down a rare and expensive Japanese Import console?

The Japanese 2 disc version allows you to create custom fighters along with an additional party game mode that wasn't included in either the US or UK releases and is one of my favourite beat em up games.

DCEmu Newbie

Wink Word

Thanks for posting this guys. I love the Dreamcast and it's cool that a PSP site would have this product in it.

Quote Originally Posted by tsurumaru View Post
    "Every" is a pretty broad term, tell me how am I meant to play my legitimately purchased copy of Project Justice (Rival Schools 2) that I bought when living in Japan on my UK Dreamcast other than to mod my UK Dreamcast or track down a rare and expensive Japanese Import console?

The Japanese 2 disc version allows you to create custom fighters along with an additional party game mode that wasn't included in either the US or UK releases and is one of my favourite beat em up games.
    what the hell are you talking about important console? you mean just a JPN DC? I think all you need is a DCX or etc to get ur game to play.
    I understand Veg's gripes.. The whole lifeline of this sign is pushing the involope of the law and getting the benefit of the doubt. they banned me once for the same things theyve done..

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

you were banned becuase you broke the rules serveal times, after being warned each time, you broke the rules. We follow the forum rules just like everyone else. if you don't like the rules, you can go else were.

please keep the thread on (the original) topic

Dream Coder

Quote Originally Posted by shak bo View Post
    Thanks for posting this guys. I love the Dreamcast and it's cool that a PSP site would have this product in it.
    As long as I have a say in it this will be a Dreamcast site with a psp section. Where do you think the name 'DCemu' came from? DreamCast emulation.

Quote Originally Posted by quzar View Post
    As long as I have a say in it this will be a Dreamcast site with a psp section. Where do you think the name 'DCemu' came from? DreamCast emulation.
    hahahahaha :rofl:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information