Thread: PS3 Greymarket Watch: Jackass Wants $5 Million

Blog Entries

ps3 PS3 Greymarket Watch: Jackass Wants $5 Million

Via gizmodo

As if asking upwards of a couple thousand bucks for your PS3 wasn't enough, a jackass wants all of $5,000,000 for his PlayStation 3. He whines:

This auction is being listed to help raise money for me to pay my medical school tuition. I waited on line at Wal-mart for over 57 hours. I was even there a whole day before anyone else arrived. I was first in line and when all the PS3's were finally released to the public, I bought everything they had available and therefore, THIS IS THE ULTIMATE PS3 AUCTION! I haven't seen a bigger PS3 auction on eBay yet!
    Unfortunately for him, eBay's taken down his auction. Unfortunately for everyone else, he'll no doubt scam enough money to pay for his education, after which he'll become your local doctor.

DCEmu Legend

**** that asshole. He shouldn't even be allowed into medical school if he's going to pull that $#@!. Rather than wasting the 57 hours on line at WalMart how about working a ****ing job?

And if he is heading to med school that means he already has a degree, to which he can work an internship and earn big bucks... Lazy sonuvabitch...

$5 Million for medical school tuition? XDDDDD

Thread Information