Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tophead420's PRX pack ver. 1

Default tophead420's PRX pack ver. 1

Hi everyone with the release of the prx pack a few days ago I decided to put my own pack together with a few extra prxs including my favorite prx the vshex prx heres more details on the pack:

This is just a collection of prxs put together to help people out this pack contains prxs that will work on 2.71 SE-C but they all may not work but most will this pack contains the following prxs

lcscheatdevice.prx cheat in gta
    vcscheatdevice.prx same as lcs but this ones for vcs
    vshhex.prx (my favorite prx) display battery, change cpu speed to 133,222,266,333 and 29mhz (29 is great for listening to music and saves battery life but make XMB laggy)
    oc.prx- overclock the psp
    capture.prx take pics of the XMB
    irsmp3.prx listen to mp3s with out having to got to music menu
    brightnessmod.prx use the forth brightness u would normally need ac adapter plugged in

in oder to get these to work just simply add the path:
    ms0:\seplugins\(PRXNAME).prx

I have already given you the path in both text files you simply must add the prx you want to use so you shold see this in the text file ms0:\seplugins\

Prx controls
    at the moment some of the prxs I cant remember the controls to but i do know a few

MP3.PRX controls
    (when READY is displayed in the bottom left hand corner, press Note+ Left Trigger to start playback)
    (The Note button is to the left of select)
    Note + Left Trigger = pause/resume playback
    Note + Right Trigger = switch playback mode between random and seqeuntial
    Note + D-Pad Left = previous song (only in sequential mode)
    Note + D-Pad Right = next song
    Note + D-Pad Up = Volume up (for the mp3)
    Note + D-Pad Down = Volume Down (for the mp3)
    Note + Triangle = Change CPU speed

Note + Square = Toggle On Screen Display (default off)
    Note + Circle = Reload list of mp3 files (needed if you change the files in the music folder using usb)
    Note + Cross = Change brightness level

VSHEX.PRX controls

Press HOME + SELECT in the XMB to change the CPU and GPU speeds, steps are 133/66, 222/111, 266/133, and 333/166

Press HOME + CIRCLE in the XMB to change the CPU speed to 30MHz and the GPU to 50MHz. This makes the XMB become a little laggy but is fine for playing AT3 music or AVC video as this is hardware decoded

Press HOME + L TRIGGER to execute ms0:/PSP/SYSTEM/DEVBOOT.PBP - this is yet ANOTHER way of booting DevHook instantly into 2.71 firmware, but now you can do it after startup DO NOT USE ON SE-C WILL NOT WORK

Press HOME + R TRIGGER to get battery percentage, voltage and temperature information.

Screen\Video Capture Module
    Music Button(hold, green wave passes screen) = Take ScreenShot / Stop Recording Video
    Right Shoulder Button + Music Button = Start Recording Video
    Right Shoulder Button + Left Shoulder Button + Music Button = Start Recording "Advanced Video Mode"

SVC Player
    D-Pad Left = Previous Video
    D-Pad Right = Next Video
    X = Play GIF Video
    Left Shoulder Button = Previous Skin
    Right Shoulder Button = Next Skin
    Triangle (when playing) = Toggle Full Screen Mode (on/off)
    HOLD Square (when playing) = Pause Video"

Enjoy the pack and if anyone minds giving me the control list for prxs I didn't mention or minds putting them on a post i would greatly appreciate it

And I take no credit what so ever for these prxs for which they were not made by me any credit given should be towards the creators tho I do take credit for putting the pack together tho Im not really worried about getting credit for it I done this to help the psp community (mainly the great DCemu community)

Enjoy =P
    tophead420

download below
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/w989x8

DCEmu Art Pro

Cheers tophead!

just what i was looking for.
    cant be bothered looking for them all myself.

would anyone say it was a bad idea to flash these if your using harleygs V2 custom firmware coz i might.

DCEmu Newbie

I cant get any of these to work. I have put the folder "seplugins" in the root of the memory stick but when it comes to playing mp3's and changing cpu speed it doesn't work.

great ima download this

DCEmu Regular

So how do you enable the GTA cheats?
    I got Vice City one enables, but How do you actuvate once you are in the game.

vshex mod should just be rename cpu speed changer lol

How do i get two prx working at the same time?

eg: i added these two prx to my SEPLUGINS-folder
    - vshex.prx
    - brightnessmod.prx

i edited the VSH.txt and GAME.txt as follows

ms0:\SEPLUGINS\vshex.prx
    ms0:\SEPLUGINS\BrightnessMod.prx

only the prx of the first line is working :-( when i switch the lines, the brightnessmod is working, but no overclocking :-P

can anyone help me please, thx in advance :-)

Ughh is there anyway to get the wifi on 2.71 SE-C to work on firmware 2.71 SE-C?

Because the whole reason why I wanted a whex mod was for like using web browser and online games at 333mhz....

DCEmu Old Pro

Cristyle-if you use the irsmp3.prx you get overclocking and brightness mod built in, its like 3 prx's in 1

pkmaximum-i read that if you flash a sig-checked wifi.prx from a 2.00 dump then you can use wifi at 333 mhz, i never had a chance to try though (i flashed the sig-checked prx on SE-B" and it didnt brick, but shortly after upgraded to SE-C without even testing the wifi at 333mhz)

Hmmm.... how would you go about flashing the wifi.prx to the firmware 2.71 - SE-C. Because I'm not 100% sure on how you just take a file and flash it to the Flash 01 folder just like that....If you could explain how and even possibly provide the PRX that would be great.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information