PGA Tour, Groupon and others on Lumia only for a short period.
Nokia is doing what it can to keep Lumia relevant in the rampant app space. Not easy.
It says there are more than 80,000 apps now available in Windows Phone Marketplace, and has now rolled out a bunch of promos to support the store.
* PGA Tour is exclusive to Nokia Lumia for 12 months from launch on WinPho.
* ESPN will be exclusive to Nokia Lumia until May 2013. Features sports scores on Live Tiles, team-level panoramas, personalisation of scores, leagues and teams, and additional sports coverage such as Tennis, NASCAR and the 2012 Olympics.
* Angry Birds Space to join the original Angry Birds game in coming to Nokia Lumia and Windows Phone
* Nokia and Rovio to develop new consumer products and content exclusively for Nokia Lumia
* Groupon will be exclusive to Nokia Lumia for six months from launch, with an augmented reality deal discovery function to combine map and Points-of-Interest (POI) data.
* Tripdots is exclusive to Windows Phone customers for three months from launch. It helps vehicle owners optimise their driving behaviours.
* PayPal app to hit Windows Phone
* AOL Entertainment Hub - exclusive to Nokia Lumia for six months
Nokia is also working with Time Magazine, Newsweek and Box.