Nintendo products dominated sales in Japan during the nationís Golden Week holiday period.
Mario Party 9 retained the top software spot for the seven days ended May 6, selling close to 150,000 copies for the second week running, which was almost three times as many as second-placedResident Evil Operation Raccoon City managed.
There were no new entries in a top ten which included six 3DS and two Wii games, Andriasang reports.
On the hardware front, 3DS and Wii both saw holiday sales boosts. 3DS moved 91,868 units, PS3 23,478, PSP 20,033, Wii 15,789, and Vita 10,583. No other system managed to top 1,700 sales.
01. Mario Party 9 (Nintendo, Wii)
02. Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City (Capcom, PS3)
03. Fire Emblem Awakening (Nintendo, 3DS)
04. Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo, 3DS)
05. Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo, 3DS)
06. Kid Icarus Uprising (Nintendo, 3DS)
07. Monster Hunter 3G (Capcom, 3DS)
08. Mario & Sonic At The London Olympics (Nintendo, 3DS)
09. Conception Please Give Birth To My Children (Spike Chunsoft, PSP)
10. Wii Sports Resort Wiimote Plus Pack (Nintendo, Wii)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)