Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Running Homebrew and Emulators on the Wii Console Tutorial

I see home made is an option for the SD memory adapter, and since they seem impossible to find, anyone know where I can find out how to make one of my own? I googled it and got nothing Not even a pinout...

DCEmu Newbie

Hey, I have a few questions.

As it is possible to execute DOL files on the SD card, can it also handle GCM files (e.g. "boot" from the gcm image)? Because, how to play GBA titles with this trick? The only emulator I know generates a GCM file, so what to do with it?...

Also, is it possible to play N64 games ?? If so, how? That would be awesome...

Thanks !

Awsome! Can't wait to try GCLinux!

...then again... can't wait to get a Wii! ^_^

Thank you for showing this to us... it truly is amazing how someone could figure all this out when the console's only been out for a little under a month. Kudos to you!!

even though its amazin that we hav this allready, were gunna have a n64 emulator soon....right?*has both thumbs up and is w8ing 4 the answer of a life time...yes!*

DCEmu Newbie

Are you for real ?
    The definition of the Police State is to have mindless idiots who back up the propiganda of:

Power 4 Themselves....

NO... its Power 2 the people Mr. LAME site.

DCEmu Newbie

k well i got every thing in and all the code typed in and sdload boots and i can run the emulators but it says "unable to open SDCARD press A to continue" with all the emulators. i tried it leaving the games zipped and unzipping them. tried them in the root and in folders and nothing. can anyone help?

DCEmu Newbie

a Q for anyone, the genesis emu says "z" to reset emulator, but when i hit it nothing happens?

to nbpdjc - you have to convert your roms to .dol
    you cannot leave them zipped or unzip them

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by pakkman781 View Post
    I see home made is an option for the SD memory adapter, and since they seem impossible to find, anyone know where I can find out how to make one of my own? I googled it and got nothing Not even a pinout...
    I've just made my own (tested it and it works like a charm ). I'll be doing a write-up about how I did it soon (as I couldn't find good info either) you can read it here once I get done with it:
    http://ngc.scorpei.com/

Default Help! 'Load from SD card' issue

Ok, I've tried the SDload method and have had success.

The problem I have is that I can not use the 'load from SD card' option on various emulators. It says 'unable to open SD card', so I have to inject these emulators first.

Apparantly few SD cards are compatible with the 'load from SD card' option.

Does anyone know which SDcards are campatible with this feature, Brand, Size, and Version?any pics?

DCEmu Newbie

i had to inject all my roms to get them to work but all the ones for snes say they are corupted

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information