Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Running Homebrew and Emulators on the Wii Console Tutorial

is there a way to run Divx movies through the SD card? Does the GameCube have an app for this? Is one being produced?

Default lost.

im completly lost on this,
    -will the wii be able to play homebrew with this just by dragging it onto the sd card?
    -what exactly do i have to do to use this.
    -will this exceede and overcome the virtual console due to the ability to use emulators?

please PM me
    AIM me on- zoomzoom1983
    email me- [email protected]
    or anything else.
    thankyou

I would like to run Japanese games and homebrew on my Wii, but I think the most recent update I did made it so I couldn't. Are there any ways I can run either of those on my Wii with the most recent update? I also have a Gamecube Action Replay if that matters for anything. Thanks!

Does anyone has buy things from divineo ? Because I order the sd media launcher. And I want to know , is it secure?
    And if someone has this item it works?0?

·THANKS For the help ,,,çç,

Quote Originally Posted by zoomzoom4710 View Post
    im completly lost on this,
    -will the wii be able to play homebrew with this just by dragging it onto the sd card?
    -what exactly do i have to do to use this.
    -will this exceede and overcome the virtual console due to the ability to use emulators?
    Quote Originally Posted by wisinx View Post
    Does anyone has buy things from divineo ? Because I order the sd media launcher. And I want to know , is it secure?
    And if someone has this item it works?0?

·THANKS For the help ,,,çç,
    Well, with the 3.0 Wii update, you cannot run Gamecube homebrew through the SD Media Launcher OR the Action Replay method. Now you need a modchip to run homebrew.
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMonkey View Post
    I would like to run Japanese games and homebrew on my Wii, but I think the most recent update I did made it so I couldn't. Are there any ways I can run either of those on my Wii with the most recent update? I also have a Gamecube Action Replay if that matters for anything. Thanks!
    Like I said above, now you need a modchip to run hombrew.

I'm a little lost (have read so many comflicting bits of info).

I have a newly installed Wiikey modchip. I have some roms and emulators (SNES for instance), how do I create a new dvd iso that will play? Many people have tried previouslly suggested methods with no joy, and I was hoping to avoid making mistakes that others have now found solutions for (not lazy, just don't wanna re-invent the wheel).

Alternatively, I have heard lots of mention of downloadable isos that contain said emulators and roms, but can't actually find such a thing myself. If someone could PM me a link to one of those that would save the trouble.

I actually own a Megadrive, SNES, N64 & Master System (as well as Dreamcast, Gamecube and obviously Wii)! I also own all the old classic I want to play. Only trouble is, I just don't have space in front of my tv for all those consoles and all the plugs and cables just make it impractical.

Playing them all on my Wii would be lovely, but I refuse to pay £7 via Virtual Console to play an old game I already own!

Sorry if I'm repeating others, but I'm kind of stuck!

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

could i somehow get a copy of someones sd card with sd load i have the action replay the gamecube sd adapter and an sd card but i cant get sdload to work

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information