Seeing as how Google Play will soon require applications to disclose their privacy policy, one is now available for Spark 360 (it should be linked from the official Google Play site eventually). I don’t have one for Trophies yet, but it will be essentially the same – your account information is never sent to third parties, and is only stored on your device.
If you’ve noticed that your account has recently been locked, it’s possibly due to the Hotmail 0-day flaw that has already been patched. I received a handful of emails starting around Friday about locked accounts and users being unable to log in or update information in Spark 360. Around Sunday, there had been another spike in accusations of hacking in Google Play comments, and as of this writing (May 2), one or two still appear per day. This suggests to me that not everyone has yet noticed their locked accounts – this is probably exacerbated by the fact that Spark 360 isn’t very vocal about login errors due to an omission that will be corrected in the next release (specifically, the Android version of Spark 360 may not always display an error dialog, so it may be a while before the user learns of any issues).
I’ve written about this at length already, but please note that I take security very seriously, and take precautions to avoid putting anyone’s data at risk. I hope the new Privacy Policy will make this a little more clear and explicit.

http://0xff.akop.org/2012/05/02/spar...rivacy-policy/