Soywiz＇s Psp Emulator (2012/05/10) (r355) is released. Soywiz＇s Psp Emulator is a PlayStation Portable (PSP) emulator, emulator for windows. This emulator born as a proof of concept of an emulator made in D. Now it's getting more and more compatible with homebrew, and gaining in features and speed. The emulator was based in it's first version on great Noxa's C# pspplayer emulator.
Soywiz＇s Psp Emulator (2012/05/10) (r355) Changelog:
Updated sceRtcGetDayOfWeek test
Corrected return comment for GetDayOfWeek
- New dynarec function generator!
- Now it runs in another thread and enqueue addresses to analyze, so it can start generating code before it has to run it (still lacks Marshal.Prelink on Windows).
- This new code is much better and easier to maintain.
- Will allow to inline functions and to generate much better code in the future.
- Removed IResetable.
- New code Logger.StopWatch to perform temporal analysis.
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://bitbucket.org/soywiz/cspspemu
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)