Mame4droid Reloaded v1.2 is released. MAME4droid Reloaded emulates arcade games supported by original MAME 0.134u4. This MAME4droid version is targeted to Dual-Core devices (1GHz and 512MB RAM minimum), because it is based on a high specs 2009 PC MAME build. Anyway don't expect arcade games of the 90 to work at full speed. With some games that are really bad optimized (like outrun or mk series) you will need at least a 1.5 ghz dual-core device. This is related to MAME build used, since it is targeted to high specs PC's as i said before. This version doesn't have an uml back end ARM dynamic recompiler, which means drivers based on high specs arcade CPUs won't be playable (it has not sense since this games will be slow in any case).
Mame4droid Reloaded Features:
- Save States
- Support for 2.1 and upper Android devices.
- Native support for Android Honeycomb tablets.
- HW Keys remapping.
- Touch Controller can be shown/hidden.
- Smooth image.
- Overlay Filters, scalines, CRT..
- Digital or Analog touch selectable.
- Animated touch stick or DPAD.
- Button Layout customizable control.
- iON's iCade and iCP (as iCade mode) external controllers supported.
- Wiimote support using WiiCrotroller Market app.
- Tilt Sensor as left/right.
- 1 to 6 buttons optionally shown.
- Options for video aspect ratio, scaling, rotate.
Mame4droid Reloaded v1.2 Changelog:
(Added local multiplayer, Added true analog input, Fixed Taito X system, Added P4,P3,P3 as P1 input)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)