PCSX2 SVN r5202 is compiled. PCSX2 is an open source PlayStation 2 (PS2) emulator for the Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. With the most recent versions, many PS2 games are playable (although speed limitations have made play-to-completion tests for many games impractical), and several games are claimed to have full functionality.
PCSX2 SVN Changelog:
i18n: update id_ID (indonesian), add ko_KR (Korean)
gsdx (Linux): fallback to opengl SW when SDL is selected but disabled
pcsx2: don't print window title in fullscreen because it create a white frame flickering. Seem like a wx regression
cmake: apply some updated pathes of Micove
* drop hack for of Natty and use the std FindGtk2 module, time to upgrade to Precise.
* Bump cmake requirement to 2.8.5 to avoid multiarch issue
* Create new cmake variable GLSL_SHADER_DIR for glsl file. Default value /usr/share/games/pcsx2
zzogl: Try to use opengl3/4 feature for GLSL api. The API is easier and I had a better experience with GSdx-ogl
* Clean the zzsetparameter API to always use the program for uniform that depends on the program. Future goal is to use a nice OO interface
* Use uniform buffer. Would allow future optimization and remove most initialization stuff. Don't support yet the 2 zzogl contexts.
zzogl: fix visual studio...
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)