Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: Devhook v0.51 released - PSP Firmware v3.01 Emulation Compatible

What does this include this time?????

Quote Originally Posted by Flare1748 View Post
    i dunno much on devhook never used it or looked into it so much, but i do kno about homebrew and such so iam not to much a noob or whatever, so this devhook emulates the new REAL firmware versions for PSP right? if so what versions does this devhook work with because i have version 2.8 with some working homebrew, and because sadly i bought sonic rivals the other day and i need to update to 2.81 and i cant give the game back nor will i update for that matter. so can this devhook with work 2.8 version of psp??? , also if this doesent work, will there be one for 2.8 soon?
    No it only works for v1.5.

Doubt its going to work on 2.8 anytime soon.

DCEmu Newbie

can anyone help me with this problem, i just upgraded from devhook 0.46 to dv v0.51 and only the firmware 271 works, FW 280-301 doesn't want to execute, when the psp is about to reboot the psp just shuts off and doesn't restart like its supposed to. I guess alot of people have this same problem cuz i've seen similar ones on this thread when i skimmed through some of the pages. Can anyone tell me SPECIFICALLY how i can get 282 and 301 to work cuz i have metal gear PO and i think it requires 282 to play. Please, step by step instructions would be most appreciated if you can.

thanks in advance

EDIT:

Well i found a guide and it helps me up to the point when im executing the PSAR dumper and i hit X to extract the files. For some reason the PSAR dumper doesn't want to extract the reboot.bin file from the DATA.PSAR can anyone help me with this please?????

DCEmu Newbie

ok really who wants to help me out here.when i go to download it from here,its an rar file...ok i got the file on my desktop...now where do i put.HELP

why dose this not work on the 2.80 eloader?

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread Information