ttursas has again updated his homebrew game for the DS, heres whats new:
Here's what's new in v0.1.8:
* All the players are shown as online when they login to the server, not only after a match begins.
* After respawning, and at the start of a network match, the plane is invulnerable for five
seconds, unless the player starts firing.
* The plane doesn't move after respawning until the camera has reached it.
* If a player timeouts, but manages to recieve the timeout notice, his plane doesn't vanish.
* Changed the button configuration: Now there are two weapon buttons, one for the
machine gun and one for the special weapon. The third weapon button now changes the special weapon.
* Adjusted the gravity, made turbo boost faster, made turning faster while turbo boosting,
turbo boost eats 50% more gas.
* Plane to plane collisions do now less damage.
* Dropped the initial network send frameskip to 3, the optimizations seem to allow this
(or is it my new ZyXEL P660HW-D1 ADSL2+ router?).
* Once again the bullets are reset when a network match begins.
* Added hidden debug menu screen (press spot X on the credits screen).
* When starting the server you must specify the client timeout.
* Each plane has now its own collision region.
* Added new HUD graphics. Also the selected special weapon and the remaining bullets
are displayed on the HUD.
This version really doesn't bring that much new, but lots of tweaks to make the game
more playable. In v0.1.9 we might have that improved AI, real level data from the editor,
more tweaks, and etc...
Download and Give feedback Via Comments
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)