Thread: Who here has played all three Next-Generation consoles?

DCEmu Regular

Default Who here has played all three Next-Generation consoles?

Who here has played all three Next-Generation consoles?

as in the Xbox360, Nintendo Wii and the PS3?

i would need help from those who has. all will be explained in a mo, just want to know for now.

thanks.

I have a Wii and a 360, but i dont like or want a PS3. If your looking for a good system, buy the Wii, its Cheaper and really fun to play.

DCEmu Regular

well im asking because i am looking for someone with the experience of them three, and that i will be asking them, if they would like to conduct an interview with me, for my Radio feature for my assignment for my Media course here in college.

anyone else may i ask?

DCEmu Regular

anyone at all?

please pelase, this is kinda urgent, because i really need an interview done, all i just want is a person with what im asking of, and i will simply give the details.

its really important, and again i would appreciate it gladly if anyone can help me with this very very soon.

wii-have

360-who hasnt

ps3- played resistance at a game convention in october.

I own a Xbox 360 and Wii but the demo PS3 at Best Buy broke so I couldn't try it.

Srry buddy, i wish i could help, but i break into a rash whenever i get near a PS3.

I was gonna try the Wii at Ebgames but they has for a deposit of $50 and someone else was using the PS3. But I have played the 360, some sites are comparing the 3 consoles and graphics wise the 360 is superior... just like last gen!

DCEmu Regular

ahh i see, well i could try one of you who has played them all, but i will wait patiently to more people who will notice this board.

dont hang up on me yet lads

thanks.

anyone?

LOL! The PS3 at the BestBuy I went to was broke too! PS3 is sucktacular in my eyes...
    All three next-gen console are very nice. Here is how I would order them due to good gameplay, graphics and all out FUN:

3.) PS3 (*sigh* Poor, poor Sony... There is nothing special about this console except the Blu-Ray. Here is a fact, the blu-ray is nice, but only for DVD and media. What game company is going to make games that are 20GB!?! Or however big the discs are. The best bet for a game that actaully takes up that much space might be a game with about 10 hours of DVD quality cinematics plus possibly the largest game ever created... C'mon... People who buy the PS3 are either bad with specs or are just loyal to Sony.)
    2.) Xbox 360 (the strongest of the next-gen consoles)
    1.) Wii (The only reason I like the Wii better than 360 is the Wiimote and the fact that you can buy classic SNES games)

I've spent about 10 or more hours on my friends PS3, but it kept crashing so that kind of sucked. I think it had to do with overheating, but I don't know much about cell processors.

If you want great games and great online gameplay, go with the 360. If you just want to have fun and love every damn minute of the experience, go with the Wii. I don't exactly have any place in my heart for the PS3 and I would never buy one.
    I hope that helps!

Thread Information