News from Be3f:

Did you enjoy My Dark Dungeons mod for Dungeons 0.4?

When Charnold released much improved v6, I decided to contunue my work on this project, so here it is - new Dark Dungeons, v1.6 :-)

What's new in v1.6:
- all new v6 features (3D weapons with flying bullets, invisable triggers, 2 new maps...)
- 4 new retextured levels (2 from Dungeons v6 & 2 built by BlackShark); some old levels were modified; new textures.
- new enemies! I replaced Ranger & Razor with the monsters Klesk & Uriel from Quake 3 :P
- new railgun model... I mean, old railgun model... Well, I replaced that strange railgun model, which I found in the Dungeons, with the original Quake 3 raigun :P
- some new gfx (new rail trail and original Q3 plasma particle)
- new bootpicture added to the EBOOT

Now, the game looks more likely true Dungeons!
My idia is to transformate Dungeons into the best homebrew First Person Shooter for the PSP in the universe :-) So, I'm going to contunue working on this project, when the new great Dungeons update will be released... ;-)

Instalation:
It's simle. Just copy the PSP folder from this archive to the root of your Memory Stick Duo (apply file rewriting). You don't need any previous installation of the Dungeons, or Dark Dungeons on the MS.
If your firmware is 1.50, you have to find the EBOOTs_for_firmware_1.50 folder in this archive and copy DUNGEONS and DUNGEONS% dirs from it into MS_ROOT\PSP\GAME (apply file rewriting).
Have Fun! ;-)

Download at the release thread Here --> http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=44879