Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: gpSP0.8 kai 2.5 - GBA Emulator for the PSP

the bios could be the problem there a 2 different gba biso the good dump that the read me says to use and the ok dump the can be found use Google

the good dump is hard to find using google

If exophase happens to read this how is 0.9 coming along? No pressure but i'm sure we are all hoping it is something big after the three months wait

im goin to wait for another official release, dont really mind tho all the gba games i own work fine and thats all i really wanted!

nice work anyway, would be nice to see what exophase thinks of it.

peace

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by flippednormal View Post
    Has anyone else had a problem with The Minish Cap crashing when trying to use your lantern on the Ice Palace Boss? It crashes everytime I try and light the lantern to burn the boss' tail...Does anyone know if this release will fix that? Thanks.
    Yes, I have had that same problem but I got passed it (don't know how) and now i cand get passed the big goron on the mountain here is what the crash says if anyone wants to see it

hey i gots a 1.50 psp and most of my games runs perfectly at full speed....the sims urbz crashes and my guess is that is 32mb but my fav gba game runs perfectly POKEMON RUBY. im not sure if this is illegal so someone PM me if it is but i gots a gba bios file and willing to send to ppl who dont have one or cant find it so just pm me for one!

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by psphax View Post
    Yes, I have had that same problem but I got passed it (don't know how) and now i cand get passed the big goron on the mountain here is what the crash says if anyone wants to see it

same problem here, cant pass the boss in the ice castle... any suggestion ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyroth_drgs View Post
    same problem here, cant pass the boss in the ice castle... any suggestion ?
    only EQUIP the lantern to burn the tail UNDER 5 SECONDS!

DCEmu Newbie

I got gpsp a while back, can anyone let me know if mario & luigi super star saga works with this yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Tonx_9 View Post
    hey i gots a 1.50 psp and most of my games runs perfectly at full speed....the sims urbz crashes and my guess is that is 32mb but my fav gba game runs perfectly POKEMON RUBY. im not sure if this is illegal so someone PM me if it is but i gots a gba bios file and willing to send to ppl who dont have one or cant find it so just pm me for one!
    I would't send anything like that through DCEmu's PM system if I were you...

To anyone whos tested this; is it worth my time installing? Or is it just marginal improvments?

DCEmu Legend

I'm also eagerly awaiting another "official" release from Exophase.

If 1 or all of the following games can be played 100% eventually, that would really be something.

1.) Zelda - Minish Cap
    2.) Super Mario Advance - Yoshi's Island
    3.) Mario & Luigi - Superstar Saga

But even if those games still have issues, gpSP is already one of the best EMU's for the PSP.

Exophase
    doesn't seem to like to release small updates frequently so I'm hoping that the long awaited next release will be something huge.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information