Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: CPS2PSP2 1.3 is out 100% FULL SPEED!! Also CPS1 and NeoGeo MVS Emulators updated

DCEmu Newbie

psp CPS2PSP2 1.3 is out 100% FULL SPEED!! Also CPS1 and NeoGeo MVS Emulators updated

Great new release from NJ, Neogeo cpsp2psp 2 and 1 HE RELEASED all 3 new versions…. READ THIS:

Don’t know, it's been like a day or so and I cant see any news anywhere on this Release... but I tell you one thing, there is NO LAG WHATSOEVER in any game now, even Marvel vs.Capcom: Clash of the Superheroes, There is no Slow pause AYWHERE, when I change to my 2nd character, it’s Perfect, no slow down, when I do a super duper super there is no slowdown, Am i bull****ting? NOPE. So far, playing ALL the Street fighter, Marvel< Xmen Games have been Perfect. I am talking about FULL screen too, I guess when you think NJ has pushed the possible limits, he does it again, and how was it done? I couldn't tell you in his wording because I unfortunately read Japanese. But, just scanning his release info and trying to understand what’s different I realized what the change is... Strange it wasn't thought of before, it did a miracle all the games... basically he says to take the “gamename_cache.zip” and just extract it in the Cache folder in a directory named the same... so if u had sfa2_cache.zip in the cache folder. Extract it to the cache folder in a folder called "sfa2_cache”, delete the .zip to save space. It increased the cache size when extracting about 3 times, still worth it (most of my 10 Meg cache zips after extracting were about 30megs) and they take a good while extracting on the psp so many files. Anyway, you run the emu, load the game, when it gets to that part loading where it takes a bit to load the cache, it is INSTANT, BAMMM! oh my god, playing CLASH MARVEL everything WEAS PERFECT, as perfect as playing a Real PSP GAME like Street fighter alpha 3 max.. The menu where u choose the characters, SMooth, sound, no lag whatsoever, anyway, just wanted to vent out this 1 day old oversight which I personally should be top news up there with DH 5.1 and DA 271sec... Oh wait, forgot to mention, he also released a new NEOGEO emulator with the same new method... SVC is Friggen PERFECT NOW! (Except the sound )
    Anyway, my settings in case anyone needs them, they are default, except raster is off and screen size is MAXed out... disable frameskip, 0 frames…

NJ , Thank YOU!!

Download and Give Feedback on all 3 Emulators via the Comments

DCEmu Newbie

fantastic !!!!!!!!!!! thanks !! for the news !!!!! i try now !!

DCEmu Newbie

im not sure, is that his site?

Yes, it is his site. I will be trying this shortly, thanks for the news!

Blog Entries

thanks for the news

DCEmu Newbie

Default woo-hoo!!!!! for CPS2PSP2

dream... come... true!!! can't say thanks enough to NJ for this update. i look forward to dusting off my psp and trying it when i get home from work. a little wary about the tripled cache size, but then again, if it runs at 100% as a result, who am i to complain. great news! and thanx again NJ!

side question: i don't remember any lag or problems with CPS1... was it not 100% before? anyone seen a difference?

DCEmu Newbie

look video it's fantastic !!!!!!!! wowowowowo
    it's a dream !!!!!!!

http://dl-3.free.fr/52616e646f6d4956...3/CPS2-1.3.avi

booster, nj, and ps1p are the best !!!! :thumbup:

very cool

Hey, i'm kinda new to these emus. I've only tried out the MVS one. Is MVS the most advanced, in terms of the system, not the emu? Also, which has the better games?

Its 100% what he says it is.

100%

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information