Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tutorial to get Homebrew and Emulators to Work on Gamecube Without Modding

Do you have a camera that you can take a picture of it and post it? Or you can try posting the UPC numbers and maybe we can look up the item to see what you bought?

DCEmu Newbie

Well, the itemized picture showed in "wraggster's" initial thread post shows all the gear in the second picture- that is the manufacturer's stock photo and exactly what I have - even in THAT the Sd card and USB adapter don't fit together...

I was just thinking that the photo they had posted was just all the items "photoshopped" together producing items that look like they can't fit together.

Is the SD card in an adapter? I have seen mini SD cards that fit in an adapter to make it the size of a regular SD card. Maybe they did that just because a mini might have been easier to find? I don't know I'm just guessing here I have the SD Gecko and a SD card I bought.

i cant get sdload to work when i open sdpatcher it opens and imedeatly closes is there something wrong with the files i downloaded.could someone tell me another place to download sdload

Quote Originally Posted by newbie420 View Post
    i cant get sdload to work when i open sdpatcher it opens and imedeatly closes is there something wrong with the files i downloaded.could someone tell me another place to download sdload
    is there a version compatable with vista?

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Big Stu View Post
    I apologise if this question isn't allowed on this forum, but i have two games backed up and several normal Gamecube games. Will this method let me play my two backed up titles?
    i would like to know too, lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information