Poll: Do You Like My Template Used For My Icons and BG's?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Xtreameracer01's BG's and Icon's (shadow-evillinks Template)

Under the Crimson Omen Rule l Status: Pwn3d*

Default Xtreameracer01's BG's and Icon's (shadow-evillinks Template)

I honestly didnt want to revive the old thread of shadow-evillinks but i asked if anyone wants request of my new templates......im up for anything.......

Homebrew Set Options:
    1.) Give a list of your homebrew you want done (maximum 10 at a time, please)
    2.) If you want the icons to say a "certain" name, please state it (if not, ill make it default, such as NES Emulator instead of it saying NesterJ)
    3.) And if wanted, please give an idea of the pic wanted for BG (if not stated, ill pick the best one possible)

I like the devhook one

PSN ID: splodger15

Why not just make your own templet and start from scratch. Shadow did a great job and is bussy man. But i personaly dont think anybody should mess with others stuff just to be profesional about it. Looks nice and seems like you know what your doing start from scratch. People might apreciated more.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidburn05 View Post
    Why not just make your own templet and start from scratch. Shadow did a great job and is bussy man. But i personaly dont think anybody should mess with others stuff just to be profesional about it. Looks nice and seems like you know what your doing start from scratch. People might apreciated more.
    I agree.....but i asked him myself and he said it was ok and i really enjoy this set up at the moment and i have been trying my own set every so often to find a new design but i havent really found anything i like so far.... i have been trying to create a photoshop template to use with psp (paint shop pro) but like i said before... nothing really has, to quote, "tickle my fancy".... lol

These for now on should be my icons and backgrounds untill or if i find another setup that looks better.....

So icons for now on will be my template.....only request will be done with my template, and mine only, im not going to use shadow-evillinks template to be used anymore/at all...

Nice very nice my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidburn05 View Post
    Nice very nice my friend.
    Thank you, i appricate the comments......im gonna go shopping today and i will add the following sets when i get back......

Finished and Completed:

Also, be sure to check out my website that i also have the sets on and other pics i have made..... (link in sig) or HERE.....

Here are a few more.....

Hope you enjoy....

Good god.... While ok gfx... if you know how to use Photoshop this kinda stuff will make you effing mad.Please post GOOD wallpapers before I gotta regulate. Stop pushing off $#@!ty walls to the masses. With that Im taking requests for Quality! UNIQUE! wallpaper requests. Lemme know what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by m0th View Post
    Good god.... While ok gfx... if you know how to use Photoshop this kinda stuff will make you effing mad.Please post GOOD wallpapers before I gotta regulate. Stop pushing off $#@!ty walls to the masses. With that Im taking requests for Quality! UNIQUE! wallpaper requests. Lemme know what you want.
    Say what you want, but im still learning how to use between photoshop and psp (paint shop pro)......and i dont use photoshop for my icon and bg sets, also the more practice, the better someone becomes....

Here is one i did today:

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information