Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Phantasy Star Online - Server Termination pending 3/31/2007

Dreamcast Phantasy Star Online - Server Termination pending 3/31/2007

That's. Sega announced that the Phantasy Star Online games will be offline in 3/31/07 :cry:
    And it is not only for the Dreamcast versions, it's also for the GameCube versions :cry:
    I don't have idea about the Xbox version or the PSOBB for PC.

You can read the official news on both DC/GC PSO sites :cry:
    Dreamcast PSO site
    GameCube PSO site

who cares we havent needed them to make a DC/GC/PC server for a few years now. as for X Live i imagine the cash will keep it afloat..

Good thing theres the free server to go on then if people want to continue, wonder if the Xbox one will get supported if the servers for that close as well?

the xbox version and PSOBB for PC will be online

Hawq, Schthacl (the only unofficial server) is full of hackers, so it sucks

Damn this sucks, mabye someone can make another unoffical server with hack proof type technology similar to offical ones.

BTW: Didn't Sega of Japan say they wanted Phantasy Star Users to play for ever so they would keep the servers running? And here their shutting them down!

who cares what SOJ said? the point is u can either jack schthack's server the same way he jacked sega;s or u can use the tools to make ur own anti hack server.. as for xbx i dont know. the xbox live component i do kno complicates things since it effectively plays tomb guard as you try to enter the crypt, err i mean server..

Quote Originally Posted by boni $oic View Post
    who cares what SOJ said? the point is u can either jack schthack's server the same way he jacked sega;s or u can use the tools to make ur own anti hack server.. as for xbx i dont know. the xbox live component i do kno complicates things since it effectively plays tomb guard as you try to enter the crypt, err i mean server..
    Hey has long has someone can make a server with hacking protection it would do.

DCEmu Newbie

I m too sad about this because i play the PSO V2 and my character name is Arena.
    So soon on this month (i dont remember the day)the pso is close 6 years! so if have someone the game is right to come and for next months show the online on dc is alive!
    The other is to send to keep just one server! one for japan and one for europe! just one!!

sorry for my bad english!!

DarkSynbios!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSynbios View Post
    my bad english!!
    i second that..

now whats the buzz on the other DC games? any new developments? And would anyone care to give their thoughts on just how schthack got GC, PC, and DC togethor in one game? im wondering if the same could be done for maybe a worms world party server based on the NGage version? it seems as if if the games share enough common ground they can become compatable. idk..

DCEmu Newbie

I have a little good news! i dont know is truth that but one player from pso is send email on sega europe about servers and reply him that: "no plans to close the servers because is very cheap to run"

well see on 01/04/2007!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information