Thread: Grand Theft Auto Trilogy

Blog Entries

ps2 Grand Theft Auto Trilogy

New for PS2:

description
    Rockstar Games is proud to present Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy. All three games in the epic saga are here together: Grand Theft Auto 3, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

Grand Theft Auto 3:
    You've been betrayed and left for dead. Now you're taking revenge, unless the city gets you first. Mob bosses need a favor, crooked cops need help and street gangs want you dead. You'll have to rob, steal and kill just to stay out of serious trouble. Anything can happen out here.

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City:
    Grand Theft Auto: Vice City surpasses the unprecedented gameplay, cinematic graphics and immersive audio experience that gamers associate with Grand Theft Auto 3. It’s an entirely new game set in the ‘80s, the location is Vice City, and the vibe is glamour, power and corruption...

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas:
    Five years ago Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas... a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where filmstars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers. Now, it's the early 90s. Carl's got to go home. His mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster.

Buy Here --> http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-...j-70-1q02.html

Thats quite a cool little package, same I have them all already.
    LEARN, MASTER and ACHIEVE!!
    'Bruce Lee'

I agree unless theres anything new added to the series, which by now isn't possible since there has been several revisions to both GTA3 and Vice City since it's first release.

Plus I already have all three games, I'd like to see something new from Rockstar. This apears to be another stop gap, while they work on there new GTA title.

If i remember rightely people said the same sort of thing about the Grand Theft Auto PSP games. Just something to keep gamers interested in Rockstar while they are busy working on their new game(s)

Got them all already. I wonder if it comes with any new packaging or feature.

Thread Information