Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 3.02 DH Firmware Installer -Mod by BlackSkull

Blog Entries

psp 3.02 DH Firmware Installer -Mod by BlackSkull

Blackskull posted this news/release:

Hi there

I've just modified tommydanger's 3.01 DH Firmware Installer, to be able to prepare 3.02 totally functional to emulate via devhook 0.51.0100. (dh/302)

You've just to put the eboot.pbp of 3.02 update on root, execute the app, and press X

Enjoy!

Thanks plaDyuS and kakarott , for testing...

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
    via blackskull

Blog Entries

im gonna try this out on my Datel 4 GB HD, my usual way of copying files from folder to MemStick is easy but installers save me the bother!

Blog Entries

nup, my way (below) is still easier!

downloaded your devhook files and just wanna know this is the latest one right I have been away from the scene a bit so Im trying to get back on it.

i dont understand.. im new at this website.. i have no idea how to install dev. hook or even get homebrew games but i know that i have 3.02 FW.. and thats pretty much... can anyone help me? im really desperate to play homebrew games

You won't be able to run any homebrew yet if you have 3.02. You'll have to wait until someone finds a way to launch homebrew or to downgrade to an older firmware.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by felonyr301 View Post
    downloaded your devhook files and just wanna know this is the latest one right I have been away from the scene a bit so Im trying to get back on it.
    yeah, DH 0.51 is the latest release. to use the 3.02 fw mod thingy find an official 3.02 eboot and place it in the root of the MemStick. then run the 3.01 DH FIRMWARE INSTALLER and watch it flash the MemoryStick for about 2 mins, then when thats done just run DevHook as normal (select UMD Disk on UMD SELECT) you should be running emulated firmware in no time

then what is a emulater? can u plz explain it to me?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by VietPride View Post
    i dont understand.. im new at this website.. i have no idea how to install dev. hook or even get homebrew games but i know that i have 3.02 FW.. and thats pretty much... can anyone help me? im really desperate to play homebrew games
    how did you get to 3.02??? your doomed for the next few months, but dont worry as the newer firmwares eventually get some cool homebrew titles!

DCEmu Legend

The newest DevHook release is 0.510100 now!

This looks similar to the very easy installer by TommyDanger from a few days back. Does this delete unneeded files after installation automatically? If not, which files can/should be deleted after 3.02 installation?

Quote Originally Posted by VietPride View Post
    Welcome to DCEMU!!! But..... Oooh.. Ouch. I'm very sorry my friend but there is no homebrew possible on 3.02 PSP. When you see this stuff about DevHook w/3.02 firmware its actually a 1.50 or 2.71 SE PSP emulating 3.02 to play commercial games while keeping a LOWER firmware for homebrew.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information