Namco Bandai's My Little Sister Can't Possibly Be This Cute Portable Can't Possibly Continue debuted at number one in this week's Japanese charts.
My Little Sister knocks last weeks chart topper, Mario Party 9, to number two, while Atlus' Persona 2 Eternal Punishment enters at number three.
Brothers Conflict Passion Pink was the only other new entry in the top ten, setting up stall at number five.
01. My Little Sister Can't Possibly Be This Cute Portable Can't Possibly Continue (Namco Bandai)
02. Mario Party 9 (Nintendo)
03. Persona 2 Eternal Punishment (Atlus)
04. Fire Emblem Awakening (Nintendo)
05. Brothers Conflict Passion Pink (Idea Factory)
06. Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo)
07. Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo)
08. Monster Hunter 3G (Capcom)
09. Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City (Capcom)
10. Kid Icarus Uprising (Nintendo)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)