Thread: Can I imbed images and sound to eboot without writing to psp?

Default Can I imbed images and sound to eboot without writing to psp?

Ok I am trying to setup a backup folder on my computer that I can simply drag and drop everything from to my PSP. However if I backup the PSP/Game Folder then copy it back (format stick drag and drop backup of stick to psp) they won't work again and I get an error message. Sei PSP Tool won't allow me to imbed images and sound unless I write the eboot to the PSP. However Kxploit allows me to convert my 1.0 eboots to 1.50 setup on the computer without having to write them to the PSP. So right now I got a folder with everything setup minus the customizing of the eboots with images and sound. All the eboots and games work too. I just need to know why when I backup the eboots from the PSP they corrupt when being written back from the PC? Because if I imbed images and sound into the ones I downloaded then copy them to the stick they work. And how can I imbed images and sound without having to write the eboots to the memory stick.

Its callled PSPBrew try it out.

or PBPUnpacker

DCEmu Legend

From the sound of it, it seems that something is screwing up with your backups. The backup should work just fine after putting it back on the memory stick, if it was one there before and worked fine before.

That happens a lot to my friend when he runs the full devhook version.

PSPBrew is working I am installing my backup folder now to see if I got all the images and sound imbedded properly. The only thing I noticed is it doesn't seem to want to do it to 1.50 eboots. I have to use 1.0 and then it saves them in the two folders 1.50 style. I might be doing something wrong but if I select the program eboot (non % folder) it gives the error msg "data psp homebrew!". However if I select the other one it say's it can't write the other file. Does that mean I do not need to write the other one (in the non % folder)? And that I only need to imbed the images and sound into the 1.50 eboot from the % folder?

Thread Information