modrobert writes: "Here are the current Wii U specs in a mix from various sources. I guess we will know for sure after E3 2012. Check the forum threads over at wii-u.asia for more info.
* Quad Core, 3 GHz PowerPC-based 45nm CPU, very similar to the Xbox 360 chip. The CPU features two threads per core, 2-4 MB L3 cache, and 256B of L2 cache per core
* 2 GB of RAM, with 560 MB of RAM dedicated to the main OS
* AMD Radeon HD 6770 chipset
* 25 GB Blu-ray based disc
* 8 GB internal flash memory
* Custom, Nintendo-made Wii U operating system that runs on a separate, ARM-based processor."
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)