Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Beup Live 0.3 Final Fixed Version - MSN for Nintendo DS [OBSOLETE, doesn't work]

DCEmu Newbie

If you still can't connect because it can't acquire youre dhcp do the following.

Found the solution

In a wifi game you need to go to the settings and enter the settings manually for your connection.

so you need to enter the wifi settings for your connection and select no for auto-obtain ip address.

Now to find this info if using XP

click start > run and type in

cmd /k ipconfig /all

and press enter.

You will need to enter the IP Address of the DS - this will be the same as the IP address shown by doing the above but change the last number to anything between 0 and 99, i used 5 so my ip entered is - xxx.xxx.x.5

the subnet mask is under the ip address in the command window

Gateway is under the subnet mask

Then the Primary and Secondary DNS should be just below.

Now to run Beup or any other wifi app you need to start a wifi game.

For example mario kart, connect to the ds wifi and then reset your DS. RESET, do not turn it of or it wil not work.

I have a supercard so i press the button combination.

Now run BEUP or any other program.

It should connect.

I only have one so I entered the same for both and it worked fine.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Hansie View Post
    If you still can't connect because it can't acquire youre dhcp do the following.

Found the solution

In a wifi game you need to go to the settings and enter the settings manually for your connection.

so you need to enter the wifi settings for your connection and select no for auto-obtain ip address.

Now to find this info if using XP

click start > run and type in

cmd /k ipconfig /all

and press enter.

You will need to enter the IP Address of the DS - this will be the same as the IP address shown by doing the above but change the last number to anything between 0 and 99, i used 5 so my ip entered is - xxx.xxx.x.5

the subnet mask is under the ip address in the command window

Gateway is under the subnet mask

Then the Primary and Secondary DNS should be just below.

Now to run Beup or any other wifi app you need to start a wifi game.

For example mario kart, connect to the ds wifi and then reset your DS. RESET, do not turn it of or it wil not work.

I have a supercard so i press the button combination.

Now run BEUP or any other program.

It should connect.

I only have one so I entered the same for both and it worked fine.
    I've noticed that resetting Mario Kart DS with the supercard software can corrupt the upper screen. (No it's not broken.) I mean that it could not show the upper screen correctly with beup or win2ds or some apps.

You need to connect with tetris ds and then reset, then the screen would stay normal.

ahhh i can't connect beup with my ds lite using supercard. i've tried manually changing the wifi settings and it still doesnt work. i've put it next to the router too... can someone help?

DCEmu Newbie

Hi which Beup (No-Fat, DragonM or Chism) do I put into a M3 DS Simply? I dont get that the titles mean.

DCEmu Newbie

Talking Supercard DS-ONE microSD for SLOT-1

Feature:

1. Plug 'n Play(No FlashMe, No PassMe, No convert).
    2. 100% Clean Rom Support. 100% game capatibility.
    3. no PC software required, just Drag 'n Drop file from PC to flash memory card.
    4. Hardware save support. Easy to backup and exchange save with other players.
    5. support FAT/FAT32 up to 32Gbits flash memory card. Flash memory card can be used on other digital products, save money.
    6. Blue-Light engine included. Support High speed flash memory card without any slow down.
    7. DS original cartridge size, the perfect solution of slot 1.
    8. TFlash/MicroSD slot Push'n Push design, easy to use.
    9. Micro firmware designed, and extended skin which is fully upgradeable.
    10. MoonShell built-in design. Can play MP3, Ogg and DPG2 directly in SuperCard DS system. Capatible with DPG0/DPG1. It also support eBook and view picture. It's a real multimedia system.
    11. TWO mode design:
    Standard mode: 100% Capability when copy clear roms into MicroSD for playing directly Super mode: support RESET, cheat code, save to flash memory card directly.

Addidtional Functions:

- Can be used as a SuperKey.
    - Inter-play with GBA slot.
    - Support SC Rumble Series as a rumble PAK.

There is a SuperCard DS software(Super Mode need to use), you do not need to use it at standard mode. But if you use the software, SuperCard DS can support more powerful functions, such as RESET, cheat code, infinity save space etc (can support save more than 4m in the feature).
    http://www.pdapuffin.com/category/61...ct_detail.html

DCEmu Newbie

after downloading this and patching it for the R4, and gettin past the handshaking problem ( doesnt work when a save has been created for it)

if im to send a handwriting image/message, it doesnt display on the other persons conversation and only says

MSN name writes

but doesnt display what ever has been wrote, any ideas why not?

gotta love this app its awesome tho

DCEmu Newbie

Why doesn't it work for m3 miniSD adapter? It gets stuck at the handshake part. Please help.

DCEmu Newbie

This is seriously one of the best apps available for the DS! Kudos to those who made it possible!

I was kind of curious though, what kind of plans you guys have for future releases. I have searched for a "suggestions" section for BeUp, but didn't find anything, so I hope that no one flames me for posting some suggestions on here.

If no one has suggested it, I would say two big things that would help make this app work more on other networks would be the following:

A) If there are multiple connections, show a list of the contact points (wireless routers), so you can choose which contact point you want to connect to. Also, have a "locked" icon, or "unlocked" icon, depending on if the router you're connecting to is locked (secured network).

B) If you connect to a secured connection that requires a login/password to enable wifi, let it prompt you for the login/password instead of having a default login. My friend's router is protected, and there's no way to punch in a login/pass to authenticate myself and access MSN.

Overall though, fantastic app! I can't wait for future releases!

DCEmu Newbie

SOMEONE HELP!

Im using a supercardLite & SuperKey, ive tried every version of the FIXED FINAL beup & it still gets stuck on the handshake part.

All my games work on the wifi but this app doesnt.

Someone help me!

[email protected]

=S

DCEmu Newbie

Running M3 CF using Nofat and it works perfectly. Amazing bit of software

Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information