Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Beup Live 0.3 Final Fixed Version - MSN for Nintendo DS [OBSOLETE, doesn't work]

DCEmu Newbie

I've tried all of the methods and still,"SSL Connect Failed." Authentication Failed.

uuuh I search for a long time now but can some 1 tell me how fix SSL connect failed.

EDIT I found a work 1. now it works perfectly, link : http://www.digitalfractions.net/package.html?id=1
    Last edited by thaibandit; June 21st, 2008 at 18:40.

DCEmu Newbie

The version that thaibandit posted stopped working for me all of a sudden. It worked perfectly before, now I'm getting SSL Connection Failed messages. Anyone else having this problem?

I also get this message after it fails to connect multiple times: "Connection to d2ef3641 failed."
    Last edited by mene; July 1st, 2008 at 11:54.

DCEmu Newbie

i having the SSL connection failed message too.. when i was trying to login just now. ._. hope there's a new update for that error soon ><

DCEmu Newbie

Same. Two days ago, working fantastically, yesterday, ssl connection failed. Authentication failed. Looks like a few of us suffering, and growing. At a guess Microsoft have changed something server side beyond the realms the last Beup update, HtheB has made reference to a version of 0.4 of the amazing software in the works on his blog website, however it has had little update for many months. Mayhaps a friendly neighbourhood coder could dig up the source code and patch it up for the Beup loving community? (insert puppy dog eyes here)

DCEmu Newbie

Yeah having the same problem for the past 2 days now too, also the htheb official site is down, so I'm wondering what's going on...

DCEmu Newbie

2 day ago beup worked perfectly, now i can`t initiate session

DCEmu Newbie

Hello everyone, I have been able to aquire the official Beup 0.3 source code, i have even fixed it as it had an error in the code, the file of beup can be built but has an error when aquiring the authentication code from msn, i believe that it has something to do with where Beup transfers to and checks the data, This can allow all of us to build on Beup and improve it.
    The file can be build by using normal build.bat found in palib examples or other files.
    I wish that you will improve Beup.
    File is at : http://rapidshare.com/files/126871542/beup_src.zip.html
    Thank You!!!

DCEmu Newbie

I don't understand with the fila that you have uploaded, the beup iwill funtion??
    I tried and still it dont work

DCEmu Newbie

To make the file work beup_src, the folder has to be in the c: drive, it has to be somewhere where there are no spaces, i think that where you have put it is in the desktop, desktop is in folder Document and settings, it will not work if put in a folder where there are spaces, best thing to do is to put it in the c drive so it will be C:/Beup_src, to make the file build you need a build.bat, this file can be found in palib or palib examples, it can be found on most files which are not build yet, it is called (Build.Bat).
    Hope this helped and if anyone can make this work, please make the keyboard bigger.
    Good luck

Thread Information