Thread: a thought that i think zx-81 would be able to handle

Default a thought that i think zx-81 would be able to handle

iv been a big fan of super nintendo and nintendo. Everyone says that the snes and nes emulators for the psp are full speed and relitivly have no problems but i beg to differ.

i found coutless problem with the nes emulators and a few problems with the snes emulators.

I would like to ask maybe in a distant future that you zx-81 would concider taking on coding a snes and nes emulator. As the oneswe have now i certaintly feel arent the best still. I also love the gui's you put and your whole way of setting up the emulator. So there my request.

Your a busy guy i know that, and i know how difficult it is to code first hand. You dont have to, just a idea.

Thanx

First of all, thanks gunntims0103 for your comment .

For the moment i''ve several project idea, and me be during christmas time i will have spare time to develop or port something new on the PSP.

But i don't think i will rewrite or enhance snes emu from my friend Yoyo and Laxer.

This emu is one of the best emu (with the GBA emu, gpsp from Exophase), and sorry but i won't take the work from other coders, and only rewrite the GUI, because i think it's a waste of time .

Anyway, please fell free to ask me some port or homebrew project ideas, and if it doesn't already exist on the PSP, i will try to find some time to develop it.

I know that dazman is requesting a VIC-20, i will may be see with the original author of the PSP Vice Port (Christophe) ...
    here is my blog !

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoks rule
    The more you fail, the more you have a chance that it will work in the end.

thanx for the post back bro

i guess the snes emulator is pretty good i just found some things wrong with it. Also im surprised im having problems with the latest version of nes as this should already be perfect i guess.

Well zx-81 i find you to be the best coder in my mind and i know first hand how difficult it is to code for c/c++ . I picked up 3 books and it all seemed confusing. I get alot of it as LUA gives me the basis or at least a concept of how c/c++ code works. The whole things is downloading cywig and psp toolchain can be rather difficult and take a very long time, Iv yet to have patients for it. Im willing to learn and know a few things on just c/c++ alone.

for example i learned this (this is c++ code)

Code:
    #include <iostream>
    using namespace std;

int main(viod)
    {
          cout << "im gunntims0103!";
          return 0;
    }
    another little program i know in c++ but cant complile it

Code:
    #include <iostream>
    using namespace std;
    int main(void)
    {
          int testScore;
          cout << &testScore;
          return 0;
    }

#include <iostream>
    using namespace std;
    int main(void)
    {
          short testscore;
          float my GPA;
          cout << "the address of test score "
                        << &testScore << "/n";
          cout << "the size of testScore is "
                        << sizeof(testscore) << "/n";
          cout << "the address of myGPA is << &myGPA << "/n";
          cout << "the size of myGPA is "
                        << size of (myGPA) << "/n";
          return 0:
    }
    i know a little c++ forgive me if the code was rather choppy...

im still learning

DCEmu Regular

Quote Originally Posted by gunntims0103 View Post
    Also im surprised im having problems with the latest version of nes as this should already be perfect i guess.
    Hi Gunntims0103,

This is a bizarre method and I haven't tried it myself yet but apparently the NES emulator for PSOne runs NES roms perfectly through the PS1 POPSTATION emulator on 3.02OE. you might want to give that a try.

http://imbnes.gamebase.ca/

You'll have to convert the NES emulator for psone to an eboot using the same process as other PS1 games.

Like I've mentioned previously I haven't had a chance to check this out myself yet I am just posting someone's findings from the Maxconsoles forums. Let me know if you get it up and running and how the compatibility is.

Thread Information