Thread: What's The Difference Between Blue Memcard and Red

DCEmu Newbie

Question What's The Difference Between Blue Memcard and Red

Hi all, I am planning on upgrading my Sandisk 1GB memory card to a Sandisk 4GB memory card, now my question is what is the difference between the blue Sandisk 4GB memory card and the red one? I know that the blue one comes with an adapter but I don't need the adapter I just want to know if theres a difference in write speed so I won't waste money, cause I've noticed the red one is pretty hard to find (ebay doesn't even have any) anyway thanx for your time and help and have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

I dont think there is any

PSN ID: splodger15

Blue looks better

DCEmu Old Pro

red one might be high speed, whereas blue one is regular memory stick pro duo

EDIT: i guess these are the 2 memory sticks your on about

SanDisk 4GB. Memory Stick Duo Pro. Gaming. Ref: SANDISK-0137
    SDMSG-4096-E10: SanDisk 4GB Memory Stick Pro Duo Gaming Card turns your PSP™ (PlayStation® Portable) into a fully-loaded multimedia entertainment device. With SanDisk's Memory Stick PRO Duo, maximize your game performance by downloading and storing the hottest game saves, music and videos. Save your game levels; Store your game saves; View and store your images; Play your favorite videos or Listen to digital music.

SanDisk 4GB. Memory Stick Pro Duo Ref: SANDISK-0127
    SDMSPD-4096-E10M: SanDisk 4GB Standard Memory Stick Pro Duo cards give you plenty of room to capture and store your world. And they're built to last, so you can be confident that all of your precious files will be there when you want them. Exceeds minimum Memory Stick PRO specifications and include Advanced security with Access Control Function and MagicGate™ technology. Compatible with all Memory Stick PRO-compatible devices, 5-year limited warranty. ** Includes Pro Adapter **
    To be honest i dont know what the difference is (except the blue one was cheaper)

The red one is in the gaming line, you can tell because its seethrough (ish) and mentiosn PSP, where as the blue one doesn't. They are slightly higher speed i think, and don't mind all the data change, which some MC's can get iffy about.

Thread Information