Page 12 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: gpSP 0.9 - GBA Emulator for the PSP (full speed)

Just in case anyone cares, it does run on a 2.71. Golden Sun plays perfectly.

now we need a perfect psx emulator

DCEmu Legend

psp Its still a BETA

Quote Originally Posted by gunntims0103 View Post
    on my problems does anyone have the same problems or is it even working for you guys??
    Regarding Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

You must use the (E) version. The crash will happen during the games opening video sequence but just use some clever save state tricks to get around it.

Get past the intro to the start of the game using gpSP 0.8 and make a save state or an actual save at at save point. Then bring that save state (.SVS file) or in game save (.SAV file) over to gpSP 0.9. Now just start the game and load your save and voila!!! Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories working 99.9% lol on gpSP 0.9!

awesome exophase

and make sure to be careful unlike what happened to DA

Thank you sooo much Exophase! Your a credit and asset to the PSP scene stuff all those idots out there giving you grief.. Cos you the MAN! "Thumbs Up"

This is another great release! Thanks Exophase.

Exo has also been helping us out in the GP2X community with a gPSP port. That has been the best news in months for us as well.

I've not downloaded any of the hacks of this emulator and will only get official and sanctioned releases of ANYONE'S work. Respect the coder.

Breath of fire 2 still doesent work

DCEmu Rookie

Nintendo power tennis still has problems

DCEmu Rookie

This is probably going to get me flamed, and I HATE to do what I am about to do... but here goes.

This emulator does NOT work well at all for me.

With that being said, I will explain. The unofficial release actually runs much better on the game that I use it primarily for (ff5). I did notice that even though the unofficial release (2.6) said the bug in Shining Force was fixed, it still wasn't, and with this official release it is actually fixed, however it runs MUCH slower, and FF5 runs horrible.

I compared both emulators in tiff eloader(s) 0.99 and 0.995. Both versions worked in 0.99 with the KAI 2.5 release being slighty better, and in 0.995, kai loads right up no problem and this release crashes EVERY time.

I am totally NOT trashing exophase. To write an emulator from the ground up like he did is AMAZING, and there is NO WAY I ever could do it, but aparently the other guy got.... (lucky, maybe?) something right to get it to work as well and as fast as he did using eloader.

So I'm on the fence here, guys. I would REALLY like to use Exo's emu, but issues with eloader keep me from doing so. I'm not risking my $200 investment by downgrading, so eloader is the only option I have, and until it's more compatible with eloader, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to stick with kai 2.5.

DCEmu Newbie

Super A+ Emulator although yoshi’s island still dose not work

Thread Information