Page 52 of 58 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: gpSP 0.9 - GBA Emulator for the PSP (full speed)

DCEmu Newbie

Exophase & SmashiGit,

I usually quit via the Home button. I'll try the menu bit and report back.

Thanks.

DCEmu Newbie

Well, here I am again.

It won't work. I've tried a lot -- with different variations. I set a clock speed for a game, and then quit. Set a clock speed, returned to game, and then quit. Set a clock speed, load a new game, set a different clock speed, and then quit. Nothing works. It always gets back to 333 MHz. Of course all the quitting this time is via the menu (Exit button).

So, Exophase, please confirm the version attached in the first post of this thread is the latest one because I got the one I use from another source. I'll copy this over the one I have, and remove all CFG files.

Is this a good idea?
    Any other files to remove?

Thanks for your continuous follow-up with me.

DCEmu Newbie

Well,..

Is there any chance a new version compatible with Dotstream to be released sometime soon?

DCEmu Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Haisook View Post
    Well,..

Is there any chance a new version compatible with Dotstream to be released sometime soon?
    That's highly dependent on whether or not I ever end up having a PSP Slim.
    http://gpsp-dev.blogspot.com/

I haven't quit gpSP, just put it on hiatus for a while.

Games like Super Mario Advance 3, Riviera and Sword of Mana actually DO work in gpSP, believe it or not. If they don't work for you then you're using the faulty BIOS. Don't argue with me, it's true; the sooner you accept this the sooner you can move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Exophase View Post
    That's highly dependent on whether or not I ever end up having a PSP Slim.
    Hey exophase. Thanks so much for this awesome emulator ! you rock

Quick question, is there anyway to make gpsp save the last used rom directory? I have then in gpsp/roms but i have to go to the roms directory every time upon startup.

Thanks for all your hard work :thumbup:

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Mcbride View Post
    Hey exophase. Thanks so much for this awesome emulator ! you rock

Quick question, is there anyway to make gpsp save the last used rom directory? I have then in gpsp/roms but i have to go to the roms directory every time upon startup.

Thanks for all your hard work :thumbup:
    AFAIK, this is not possible. I coped with this by putting the roms in the parent directory itself.

Must say that the gpSP interface is somewhat dull in presentation and functionality with respect to other emulators for the PSP around. However, the emulation is almost perfect, no doubt about it.

AFAIK, this is not possible. I coped with this by putting the roms in the parent directory itself.

Must say that the gpSP interface is somewhat dull in presentation and functionality with respect to other emulators for the PSP around. However, the emulation is almost perfect, no doubt about it.
    Well its not impossible, it just isn't implemented yet then I guess. (90% of other emulators have that feature)

Oh well, maybe in v1.0

DCEmu Rookie

Dude, get over it. Look at picodrive, no one is complaining over the menu structure of that. Maybe you should be happy that Exophase is even stopping by the PSP forums because he actually likes the gp2x scene better due to PSP owners harrassing him and whining over very little things. If anything, I would like to see the progress so far of gPSP since his blog hasn't been update since the month of May I believe (and because I know he has been adding stuff to the gp2x version of gPSP)...

Thanks Exophase for stopping by these forums (and this thread of yours), I thought you forgot about us over here! OH, I do have a request though. Can we have a Christmas present from you or something to ring in the New Year maybe *hint, hint* !

Maybe everyone should donate to Exophase to help the guy getting a Slim & Lite.

Where can we donate?

Would be awesome to see an updated version. I'd pay like 30 Dollars.

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Triggerman View Post
    Maybe everyone should donate to Exophase to help the guy getting a Slim & Lite.

Where can we donate?

Would be awesome to see an updated version. I'd pay like 30 Dollars.
    Dude, that would be a great Idea! I would donate money to him, $60 from me for sure! If people don't want to buy him a slim (I don't know why not), Maybe the few of us who would be willing to donate a little bit could pay for half of the amount needed for Exophase's new slim PSP?
    What do you say everyone?
    Do you like this idea Exophase?
    What's your paypal account so I can donate (yes, I'm serious)!

Thread Information