Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5455152535455565758 LastLast

Thread: gpSP 0.9 - GBA Emulator for the PSP (full speed)

DCEmu Newbie

OK, been playing around even more, and tried a different download of the program.
    It has to be in the right folder, as I'm now copying it into all the game folders (GAME, GAME150 & GAME 371) yet not one of the programs work. Ive tried changing the kernel from 1.50 to 3.71, but still no luck.
    I've also discovered a new error code "8002014C"
    I assume that's just from having the game in the wrong folder though...

DCEmu Coder

I've got over $100 in donations now so I'll go buy a PSP Slim today as I promised, then hopefully I can get things setup over the weekend. I'll probably setup a thread somewhere for discussing what most vital features it should contain.

EDIT: Unfortunately the store I went to didn't have any. I'll probably end up ordering it online.
    http://gpsp-dev.blogspot.com/

I haven't quit gpSP, just put it on hiatus for a while.

Games like Super Mario Advance 3, Riviera and Sword of Mana actually DO work in gpSP, believe it or not. If they don't work for you then you're using the faulty BIOS. Don't argue with me, it's true; the sooner you accept this the sooner you can move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Exophase View Post
    I've got over $100 in donations now so I'll go buy a PSP Slim today as I promised, then hopefully I can get things setup over the weekend. I'll probably setup a thread somewhere for discussing what most vital features it should contain.

EDIT: Unfortunately the store I went to didn't have any. I'll probably end up ordering it online.
    Bittersweet news. =D I'm really happy there will actually be a new version or even more updates in the future.

Have you opened a thread already?

For me it would be important that gpSP gets fully PSP Slim compatible. IMHO you might even drop support for 1.5 kernel completely and compile it for 3.7x kernel.
    TV-Out support from the official side would be nice too. I'd consider buying a TV-cable then.

DCEmu Coder

I need a place to buy a core system from for a good price, maybe someone can recommend one (online). I didn't think they'd be hard to get at retail cost but it is the holiday season afterall...

I might have to wait until January :/

Games like Super Mario Advance 3, Riviera and Sword of Mana actually DO work in gpSP, believe it or not. If they don't work for you then you're using the faulty BIOS. Don't argue with me, it's true; the sooner you accept this the sooner you can move on.

I couldn't seem to find it, but is there anyway to be able to actually put the psp into sleep mode with this running?

DCEmu Newbie

What about a fix to Dotstream incompatibility?

DCEmu Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Haisook View Post
    What about a fix to Dotstream incompatibility?
    I'm not releasing a new version until I have a Slim. Nothing is going to change that, even asking several times :P

Awesome emu some ppl are just asshats. Keep up the good work fellas:thumbup::thumbup:

Quote Originally Posted by Triggerman View Post
    IMHO you might even drop support for 1.5 kernel completely and compile it for 3.7x kernel.

NNNooooooo........ (1.5 user)

J/K, if its a hassle to support both and there's a gpSP update for the fat then I'll finally update.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Exophase View Post
    I'm not releasing a new version until I have a Slim. Nothing is going to change that, even asking several times :P
    Buying a Slim is not a tough work ,right?

Thread Information