Page 8 of 58 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: gpSP 0.9 - GBA Emulator for the PSP (full speed)

DCEmu Rookie

Exophase-- please read this.

People impersonate you, mock you, and demand things from you, because you are admired to a great degree. Imitation is the greatest form of flattery. With that said, I don't think people should be messing with your release. I have said before, that I would much rather get the goods from the "man" himself, rather than get it from imitators. You are an awesome coder/developer, and because of that, and all the work you put into this, I say THANK YOU! Your hard work makes me happier after a tough day at school. Being able to play old GBA games on the fly, like I used to do back in the day also makes me happy.

Exophase, Please keep this up, at least to finish this to 1.0. Then, maybe release the codes with a message of "goodluck" to anyone else who wants to improve your work. I feel like you are already a God in this scene, and you will not be forgotten. Thanks again buddy.

Just played it on a *** break at work - came back 20 minutes late! Bloody brilliant!!!

PS: Yesterday I said GpSP kai was slightly better than 0.8 - 0.9 is much better than GpSP kai - Exophase you ROCK

ehy guys I'm tring Kingdom Hearts Chain of memories but I can't pass the initial animation...please help me!

EXOPHASE!!! YOU ROCK N RULE.. {sigh.}
    ... i'll groW uP 2B like you SomDaY...

FANTASTIC 4 - WORKS PERFECTLY!!

DCEmu Newbie

Yugioh 2006 still no work

Quote Originally Posted by Exophase View Post
    One person even threatened to report me to Nintendo because I refused to send him one.
    Wow. That's the most idiotic thing in the world...

"Dear Nintendo,

I'm sending you this message because Exophase is making a GBA emulator on the PSP but he won't give me the BIOS image for it!"

"Dear Idiot,

We applaud Exophase's decision to not give you the BIOS- It's illegal for you to have it without having a physical GBA, you dolt!"

XD

Quote Originally Posted by Robertlatacz
    Can this play gbc games aswell because mine dont load up. Its probaly something stupid i'm doing wrong but can someone help.
    Nope- Just GBA games for now. Don't be lazy, there's a pretty good GB/C emulator for the PSP. Grab it and enjoy your backed up GB/C games- Now, you don't have to worry about the cart's battery dying! :P

Awsome work Exophase. I knew the wait was worth it!

DCEmu Rookie

Great Work Exophase...and I agree with you fully..
    I can't keep up with all these different "versions" of stuff anymore..I quit. I stopped getting any emu's and devhooks and such cause I can't figure who's who's and what's what anymore....I think until a person announces they've quit a project others should leave it alone. It's just confusing. and usually the benefit they added is trumped by the next official anyway.

this is the best all my fav games work full speed YES!!:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    but the cheat menu is buging me how do you use it?

PSP User

Quote Originally Posted by kiariki View Post

Nope- Just GBA games for now. Don't be lazy, there's a pretty good GB/C emulator for the PSP. Grab it and enjoy your backed up GB/C games- Now, you don't have to worry about the cart's battery dying! :P
    Why is it that you cant play gameboy color/gameboy games? You can do it on a regular gba??? Not that it matters, there are emulators for them, I was just curious why they dont work.

Page 8 of 58 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information