Page 9 of 58 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: gpSP 0.9 - GBA Emulator for the PSP (full speed)

Thanks you Exophase, the PSP scene is full of assholes so next time they try to talk to you just ignore them.

To Right!

awsome!!!!

i come back from school and this is what i find a gpsp update by exophase himself. Im downloading it now and will test and play games.

Thank you very much exophase. Don't let people that bad mouth or try and bring down project bring you down. Its happened to me with my own projects i try to just not care what people say or do.

This is definitly top 5 on the best psp homebrew if not the very best.

Again exophase THANK YOU

simply one word... THANKS!

Great release, reading the amount of bug fixes/enhancements gives an idea on how much work was put into this; thanks Exophase.

I still see a few things that would make it perfect.
    - remember the ROM folder or have the emu look for roms in GPSP/ROMS at startup.
    - Same for the SAVE directory, have it "fixed" as GPSP/SAVES for exemple (because it's getting crazy with roms & saves at the root)
    - FF6! it has the same exact bugs as version8, meaning weird background/sprite missing and crashing upon entering battle (screen blacks out but music continues alright).
    Later,

TSR

Dream Coder

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDX View Post
    Only download the official releases folks. you heard it here.

Cant wait to try this later.. I really need to brush up on my gba link knowledge....
    Same for NJ's stuff too right? ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Tinnus View Post
    Just a quick note. Please don't take it as an offense!

wraggster, it's good you're hosting the files here too, but I think it would be just a little more polite to keep his links... (in addition to the attached files) He must have a reason to want links hosted someplace else, I think he'd be smart enough to use the attachment feature if that wasn't the case

Anyway my education says you should keep his links
    I agree wholeheartedly. It's not right to take down an author's links just to force people to register here to download this.

I hope you have a great time in Cali dude.

I never downloaded a unofficial releases i don't trusted them. Im Loyalty is with Exophase and his gpsp and no one less.

Oh a small bug, booting the bios (yes i have the correct version, md5 matches alright) crashes the emu.

niceeeee. i wish my friend hadnt updated my psp(im gonna kill him lol) but all the official releases are much better than unofficial. plus this is no small update. its crazy the amount of things you have fixed and added. nice going. keept it up. Hope to see more from you.

Thanks so much!!!
    You dont know what this means for my lil bro and I.
    This is one of or if not the greatest emulator for the psp hands down! Thanks again for giving us hours upon hours worth of gaming!

Page 9 of 58 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information