Page 7 of 58 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: gpSP 0.9 - GBA Emulator for the PSP (full speed)

Default Would like to help!

Hey Exophase, I just wanted to give you some much needed kudo's on this wonder project. In fact I was thinking of making a donation then I realized "oh yea, holidays im kinda broke" ... With that said, I downloaded your source, and would be more than willing to assist you in any way you see fit with the development or even maintenance of this project as I know it means sooo much to soo many. In fact that part you wrote about playing emu's as a kid really hit home. In short I would really love to contribute in any way I can currently I can only offer you my limited software skills. My background is in C, C++ , VC++, VB, as well as I do a bit of .NET nowadays. If you would like a hand let me know.

Look forward to talking to you,

Luckithroe

DCEmu Newbie

Nice work as always, Exophase. The unfortunate byproduct of contributing an emulator, for example, is that you'll get complete prepubescent retards making irrational demands. I wouldn't take it seriously at all. If you can, just distance yourself from that nonsense, or get someone to handle your email/forum duties.

Lastly, I'm a proponent of open source, I hope you'll continue to set a good example, despite the alternate releases, which should also be expected - yet another unfortunate byproduct. Most, if not all of us who do appreciate your work don't even bother with these alternate versions. I'd wager many of the ones who do flock to the alternates, are the same bios/rom demanding morons I spoke about above. So, It's no loss, and nothing to allow yourself to get distressed about.

We know who the official author is. We know what the official releases are. We're greatful for your hard work. That's what counts.

Have a nice vacation, mate!

DCEmu Rookie

Thanks Exophase!

Like many others I didn't download the unofficial versions (same with N64).

DCEmu Newbie

thanks

DCEmu Newbie

Default Beast

Wow, this emu is a beast/
    i just finished Tactics ogre after about 3 weeks. It's one of the f=cking sweetest tactics game i've played (bar front mission on the snes of course).\
    Brilliant to see line artifacts are gone.
    Bit sad that medal of honour isn't playable but Mario Luigi Superstar well makes up for it.
    Don't heed thos insig isms who are too stupid to explore for bios themselves, exofase.
    Thank you for your time.
    Will u marry me? ill cook and clean

DCEmu Old Pro

Thanks for this exophase, im sure a lot of people were waiting for this very release. Thanks for fixing the zelda bugs
    but this bit confuses me
    Fixed a bug causing misaligned errors on 8bit writes to the gbc
    audio channel 3 wave data (fixes various Super Robot Wars games)
    do GBC games run on gpSP? or have i just misunderstood

VERY nice.

THX Exophase, just ignore all those stupid people, you will always be my number 1 favourite coder.!!!! keep it up and don't give up!!!

DCEmu Coder

Just a quick note. Please don't take it as an offense!

wraggster, it's good you're hosting the files here too, but I think it would be just a little more polite to keep his links... (in addition to the attached files) He must have a reason to want links hosted someplace else, I think he'd be smart enough to use the attachment feature if that wasn't the case

Anyway my education says you should keep his links

Can this play gbc games aswell because mine dont load up. Its probaly something stupid i'm doing wrong but can someone help.

Page 7 of 58 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread Information