Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: nds: SUPERCARD DS HAS BEEN RELEASED

Default nds: SUPERCARD DS HAS BEEN RELEASED

from http://eng.supercard.cn
    Update(2006.12.15):SuperCard DS(ONE) Released, Slot 1 perfect solution

As the first extra flash memory game cartridge, SuperCard team has been working in developing new features in the past three years. With the simple but practical functions, SuperCard has gained a great popularity of gamer in the world. After a long period of development, our team finally come up the new version -- SUPERCARD DS(ONE), which is the best Slot 1 solution.

Click to enlarge

Main Feature:
    # 1. Plug 'n Play(No FlashMe, No PassMe, No convert).
    # 2. 100% Clean Rom Support. 100% game capatibility.
    # 3. no PC software required, just Drag 'n Drop file from PC to flash memory card.
    # 4. Hardware save support. Easy to backup and exchange save with other players.
    # 5. support FAT/FAT32 up to 32Gbits flash memory card. Flash memory card can be used on other digital products, save money.
    # 6. Blue-Light engine included. Support High speed flash memory card without any slow down.
    # 7. DS original cartridge size, the perfect solution of slot 1.
    # 8. TFlash/MicroSD slot Push'n Push design, easy to use.
    # 9. Micro firmware designed, and extended skin which is fully upgradeable.
    # 10. MoonShell built-in design. Can play MP3, Ogg and DPG2 directly in SuperCard DS system. Capatible with DPG0/DPG1. It also support eBook and view picture. It's a real multimedia system.
    # 11. TWO mode design:
    # Standard mode: 100% Capability when copy clear roms into MicroSD for playing directly
    # Super mode: support RESET, cheat code, save to flash memory card directly.

Addidtional Functions:
    # Can be used as a SuperKey.
    # Inter-play with GBA slot.
    # Support SC Rumble Series as a rumble PAK.
    # There is a SuperCard DS software(Super Mode need to use), you do not need to use it at standard mode. But if you use the software, SuperCard DS can support more powerful functions, such as RESET, cheat code, infinity save space etc (can support save more than 4m in the feature).

Here is the AD of SuperCard DS(ONE)..press here
    also , they immediatly have released a IO fat driver for homebrew fat support added in this post

as soon as we hear a shop has them in stock we will post news

DCEmu Rookie

Looks like a good slot 1 choice. What does 32 Gbits translate into Bytes?

DCEmu Newbie

32 divided by 8 = 4

32:8 = 4

EDIT: Too slow. :P

Anyways, I might buy this one in addition to my G6L if itīs any good/cheap.

i think they mean 32 Gigabyte as fat 32 isnt only up to 4 GigaByte so they made a mistake i think

to bad i have no money and already normal supercard SD as i would like this one too

DCEmu Newbie

i just my supercard lite a month too early... darn

DCEmu Newbie

im sure youll get enough money as the M3 slot 1 is only around $50 the supercard will have to compete, so im guessing it will also come to around that price

I'm pretty sure www.Supercardstore.com have stock of the Supercard DS

Quote Originally Posted by jojotjuh View Post
    i think they mean 32 Gigabyte as fat 32 isnt only up to 4 GigaByte so they made a mistake i think
    They mean 4 GigaByte. Not because of the FAT32 limitation, but because u won't find any bigger MicroSD cards on the (commercial) market at the moment - or at least cards that will be supported by this reader.

Dcemu Coder

# 5. support FAT/FAT32 up to 32Gbits flash memory card
    Thats not the speed n00bs
    its the size!!!

Sorry for my behavier...but i cant get that ppl realy think there is a microsd card which has a speed up to 4GigaByte/sec...and even if there would be one i doubt that the DS-Slot could handle that....would really be totaly unnnececary to be able to load 4Gigabyte in a second if the RAM is just 4MB and the main cpu just have 66MHz...it couldnt work with the data that fast and it couldnt store them. And beleave me nintendo wouldnt do that. They dont even have build in an FPU (its neccecary to calculate with floatin point values which is for my opinion important for 3D...but they dont build it in so they wont have a slot which is that fast...damn)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information