via http://wololo.net/2012/06/06/ps3-mor...ed-by-oct0xor/

PS3 hacker oct0xor, who was already behind the base work that led to initial reverse engineering of the True Blue dongle, just twitted that he can decrypt True Blue’s stage2, as well as critical information from other clone dongles.
I can decrypt @TrueBlue Stage 2, @Cobra EBOOT.BIN, @ps3usercheat cheatlist.dat and lv2 stage 1 and 2, right on PC.
You really can call me “DongleBreaker” now Thanks to @flat_z who was with me all along.
As I said earlier, the people behind True Blue are not amateurs in the hacking scene and could definitely leverage that type of information. Hackers like oct0xor are not fighting against “we don’t know about it until it’s too late” Sony, but against people who regularly check all scene websites, and take action. I have no doubt that the next True Blue firmwares will change their encryption scheme, and if not, another “magical” dongle will pop up in the months to come, from another random company (the same people who made true blue, of course), with a completely different security system.
That is, unless PS3 hackers completely reverse engineer the system behind the True Blue dongle, in a way that Sony can finally understand how True Blue are able to patch 3.6+ games so easily, and hoping that future games will be protected against the True Blue patches. That would calm down piracy on the PS3, and people who don’t get it will claim that this could kill the PS3 scene.