Thanks for the Tips
* Talk to your team mates!!!
* When in close quarters depending on the situation, it's best to use a shotgun.
* In WarZone, Aim at the legs with the shotgun to put your enemy down when under fire which will let you concentrate on other opponents and then come back and finish him off. Also helps if you after some of the achievements like Curb stomp.
* If you can dominate the weapons, your team will generally win. Break into pairs of two and go after upgraded weapons right off the bat.
* Set up ambushes by using one player as bait.
* Use one team to establish a "base" and send the other two team members as roamers who can flank the opposition.
* The pistol is a overlooked weapon for Beginners, do not overlook the true power of the weapon. The pistol's melee attack is the fastest in the game and is a great way to cancel the melee attacks of others.
* Active Reload is a very powerful tool if used correctly, try using it with the Longshot, you do not have to score a head shot with the Longshot to down your opponent if you have the bonus on your shot.
* Flanking is a big part of having success, in the game. You and your team should have a plan to flank and get angles on the enemies.
* Grenade taggers are "cheap" and there are lots of them online. So you might as while know how to do it yourself. Simply equip grenades and press the melee botton [B] you do not have to be that close, but beware you prey coming back at you to take you out with the explosion, so run/dive out of the way .update since the new patch, the tag range has been reduced, so its harder to tag now/
* Grenade Taggers, how to stop them, The shotgun is big in stopping them when it works correctly. Most of the time however the shotgun does not work correctly. So your best bet to stop them is the Lancer or Snubnose Pistol and distance. I can not stress enough the importance of staying away from them as they charge to you.
* If you have been tagged, make sure you great away from your team-mates, and keep close to the guy that tagged you. If friendly fire is off (its off for ranked games), then you can only kill the guy that tagged you, and not his team-mates.
* Chainsaw counter: If you see someone running towards you with a chainsaw, just drop a bullet in them with the lancer and their chainsaw will stop working, even better blast their face off with the shotgun.
*You can't kill someone while they are chainsawing, so pull out your shotgun and wait for them to stop and blow them to peices as soon as they stop. Or wait behind them a chainsaw them.
Can't Touch Me - 20 point : Win 10 ranked matches without losing a round
Seems hard, but there is a bug. If you play one round matches only, the wins count, be the loses down, so you can keep playing them till you get it, no matter how much you lose.
A Dish Best Served Cold - 30 points: Defeat General RAAM on Hardcore Difficulty
[s]There is a bug that, if you kill him with the mounted machinegun, the Achievement is not unlocked.[/s]update bug fixed with new patch
The best way to kill him is to use the Torque Bow to take down his Kryll shield, and the other player to snipe him with the Longshot. If the Kryll are after you, stay in the light, so you don't get instant killed.
tip from gdf: When fighting RAAM, if you don't have the torque bow then just run into a bit of shadow so his kryyl come toward you, then get back behind cover and uload your lancer into his face (this works even better if you do an active reload beforehand). keep running from end to end and don't worry about your teammate. if you do this with full ammo you should have 250 or more bullets left by the end.
If you have played halo 2 online, you know there are loads of cheats about. A commen problem was "standbying", were the host lags out the connection to his advantage. Gears combats this:
Stand-by cheating (or bad lag) will cause error messages to show up for all clients, giving them the option to leave the game. In a ranked match this will invalidate all scoring, preventing the player from using it to advance the leaderboards by cheating with this method. It only works if most plays leave when given the option, the idea is that if the host was cheating most users will leave.
tip from gdf: The best way to kill the radioactive enemies in chapters 3 +5 is the shotgun.
tip from gdf: When you see a gears logo it means there are cog tags nearby.
If you have any tips to add, please reply
You can check out how members of the "DCEmu Xbox 360 Leader Board" are doing doing here
Why don't you join the DCEmu Xbox 360 Leader Board and compare yourself with other DCEmu members.
Thanks for the Tips
Thanks for the tips and yes I am guilty of being a frag tagger at times.
can you post your own tips here? If so then i'll give some for single player.
1)When fighting RAAM, if you don't have the torque bow then just run into a bit of shadow so his kryyl come toward you, then get back behind cover and uload your lancer into his face (this works even better if you do an active reload beforehand). keep running from end to end and don't worry about your teammate. if you do this with full ammo you should have 250 or more bullets left by the end.
2)The best way to kill the radioactive enemies in chapters 3 +5 is the shotgun.
3)When you see a gears logo it means there are cog tags nearby.
I know how to stop being melee'd, press back and A to do a backward roll, yew will get away before yew get melee'd a 2nd time. Saved me a bunch of times
another thing similar to this is that when you get grenade tagged, roll towards the person that did it and blow them up too!
It's harder to get a head shot with an active reload.
Or you can still get hit while blind firing.
If you are a noob with a weapon, let someone else grab it.
If someone gets downed by the first shot of a boomshot, do not revive them.
People can still chainsaw you through things such as walls.
Try not to zoom in with the sniper, it's harder to hit.
If you miss the active reload (as in took too long and havn't clicked anything) melee, and you can start over.
If you want to save your active reload for later; run out of ammo, do not reload, then switch weapons.
Identify the host, and avoid shotgun fights with him.
Run away from teamates when torqued or tagged.
When torqueing, hold down trigger, then aim. If you aim first it takes longer.
Aim by people with hammer of down, not directly on them.
if you have a loaded sniper (this is harder)shoot after the first melee there's a chance you will hit the other person.
When in a sniper fight, pop your head out for a split second, the other person will usualy fire giving you the chance to aim.
Smoke tagging is funny.
On escalation Stay up top.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)