rpcs3 SVN r40 is compiled. rpcs3 is an open source PlayStation 3 (PS3) emulator for the Microsoft Windows. Current versions can run only small homebrew for PS3. Developers are planning to make it to emulate PS3 on its speed in the near future.
- Make PS3 developers easily test their apps and homebrews on PC without crashing their PS3 or moving their apps from PC to PS3.
- Just playing PS3 games on your PC and have fun! ( In the future )
rpcs3 SVN Changelog:
- Code cleanup.
- Emulated more instructions & syscalls.
- Fixed loading sys_proc_prx_param section.
- Implemented OpenGL gs renderer.
- Added gs_basic_triangle.elf (test for OpenGL gs renderer, work correctly).
- Fixed some log messages.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)