Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: screen protector

Default screen protector

im thinking of getting a screen protecter over my screen but i am wondering like what it is i thought it was like a plastic layer with sticky on one side, is it easy to put on?, and if anyone has taken it off like after a month or more please tell me how it went any stick marks?please reply faster i wanna get one tomorrow if i need it! thanx

DCEmu Newbie

Actually you need to get yourself a HORI Screen Protector. It doesnt use the adhesive layer junk that will screw your screen up. Its silicone based and it attaches just like a magnet.

England - don't forget we invented the English language!

Just make sure you have removed all the dust from the screen before you put the protector on - otherwise it looks awful!!!!!!!!

thanx but mimx is there any store that i could find that screen protector like eb games or gamestop?, and how much do they usually cost

England - don't forget we invented the English language!

xX - have you tried ebay?

DCEmu Newbie

Oh im sorry i should of said in my last post. EB Games, Gamestop, Toys R Us, Babbages, BestBuy, Circuit City all carry this screen protector. Costing around $4.99 a piece

thanx alot

get the hori one from ebgames its the best i tried the pelican one but its hazy the hori one is nice and clear

ya im getting the hori one tomorrow but does it still well?, like when you put it in the soft case that comes with the psp does it peal off or not?

DCEmu Newbie

Nope it will not come off. I tested this theory about 100 times. IN and out of the case. It does not move one bit. Like i said earlier. It adheres like a magnet to the screen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information