Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: PSP: 3.02 OE Released - Custom Firmware for PSP released

DCEmu Newbie

please help...

ran oeupdmaker which worked fine
    rebooted and now I can't get anything listed under games... so I can't run any programs anymore

any ideas?

^^

Hold down R when booting and change the Kernel Mode to 1.5
    then make sure you have your games in folder psp/game150

DCEmu Newbie

I found my mistake. It wasn't the kernel mode, I just didn't realize that I needed a plain "GAME" folder under the PSP folder to get all the games to show up. Thanks for trying P.Funky!!

Hello! First of all I have a mediocre knowledge about pc and stuff. I am a new user of psp and have the ta-082 something motherboard. I downgraded to 1.5 firm and then to 3.02 OE with great success. But I have a problem. My pcs don't recognize psp anymore. It used to with firmware 1.5 but not anymore with 3.02. I saw a corrupted file in the memory stick and I reformated it. My umds play ok. I cannot connect psp through usb. Actually I tried extreme link 1.30 and followed the guide. everything fine except the psp usb b drivers which is never extracted. I exctract it in a folder and then it has 0 bytes in it. I would be thankfull if somebody

1) sent me the inf file of the usb b drivers or gave me some guidance from this point.
    2)As I stated before I reformatted the memory stick. Can I move the folder with the back to 1.50 files throught my card reader and get 1.50 back. Do I need hend again?
    Please please somebody tell me. Thank you in advance. (I read everything I could.)

DCEmu Newbie

Hi. I've just updated my PSP to this FW (3.02 OE-B) from a 2.8 =).

I'm having some problems in running apps and iso's. Nothing seems to work. I've made these folders in the x:\PSP\ folder.:
    GAME
    GAME150
    GAME302
    and in the root of the Memory stick I made a folder named ISO where I've put a .ISO file.

When I turn on my PSP and find the game menu, I can see them all, but when i load them up it just says; Game cannot be started (800something321).

Same thing with random homebrew apps (appart from a different error)

I've messed around with the recovery thingy (holding R while booting), where i've changed the kernel value back and forth from 1.5 and 3.02..

Can someone guide me through this madness? =)

Thanks in advance!

I have the prgoram, but I don't understand how to use it. can someone help me please???

DCEmu Newbie

Someone Please help me!! I can't even update to 3.02oe-a!

when I run OEUPDMAKER it sits at the last step "extracting and something 3.02 firmware..."

I am going crazy, I've tried 4 times now, sits there for over an hour. tried formatting my mem stick and redownloading the files.

I have an original 1.5 firmware system, and have been using devhook.

Has anyone else had this problem??????????????

DCEmu Newbie

how do you put it on your psp

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by kristneder View Post
    Hi. I've just updated my PSP to this FW (3.02 OE-B) from a 2.8 =).

I'm having some problems in running apps and iso's. Nothing seems to work. I've made these folders in the x:\PSP\ folder.:
    GAME
    GAME150
    GAME302
    and in the root of the Memory stick I made a folder named ISO where I've put a .ISO file.

When I turn on my PSP and find the game menu, I can see them all, but when i load them up it just says; Game cannot be started (800something321).

Same thing with random homebrew apps (appart from a different error)

I've messed around with the recovery thingy (holding R while booting), where i've changed the kernel value back and forth from 1.5 and 3.02..

Can someone guide me through this madness? =)

Thanks in advance!

I'm having the exact same prob

DCEmu Newbie

prob solved!

Go in to recovery screen
    Configuration
    Then enable the "use no-UMD"

I rock for a newbie!

Thread Information