GBAtemp member JoostinOnline has updated Settings Editor GUI to version 1.7 to coincide with the newly released postLoader4. You can use this Wii application to change several facets of your Wii's system, such as screen resolution, aspect ratio, sensor bar position, and internet settings. See the change log for what's been added in this edition, and be sure to check out the discussion link below for the off-site download, and more information about this project.
QUOTE: Change Log (06/15/12)
- Compatible with postLoader4
- Fixed fadeout occurring in the wrong order when exiting to Internet Settings
- USB Gecko support added (requires source to be recompiled with #define USBGECKO uncommented)
- Decreased size by 23%
- Fixed crashing when checking Priiloader's settings
- When exiting in an emunand, the Homebrew Filter option supports old versions as well.
- Screen fades out before resetting or shutting down Wii.
- Some code cleanup.
- Compiled with libogc v1.8.11
- Fixed video output being disabled when a selected channel isn't installed.
- Wii remote power button and POWER/RESET buttons now exit SE GUI
- When launched from postLoader4's shortcut, SE GUI will only use the pL theme.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)