Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 2.80 Easy downdater Installer Released

will it work for a 2.81 contact me via [email protected]

YESSS! Success.

All I'm getting is this error message telling me that it's NOT TA-79-81.

I've looked for the writing under the UMD tray... and according to several sources the writing on the left means that my PSP ISN'T TA-82. So why am I getting this message?

Please help.

EDIT: It says "IC6001" on the left side of the PSP, upside down. Why is the downgrader recognising it as 0082? Sorry to keep bothering you but this is annoying me. Is it anything to do with me formatting my memory stick?

DCEmu Newbie

yessssssssss.....it worked! thank you thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Chuthbert View Post
    All I'm getting is this error message telling me that it's NOT TA-79-81.

I've looked for the writing under the UMD tray... and according to several sources the writing on the left means that my PSP ISN'T TA-82. So why am I getting this message?

Please help.

EDIT: It says "IC6001" on the left side of the PSP, upside down. Why is the downgrader recognising it as 0082? Sorry to keep bothering you but this is annoying me. Is it anything to do with me formatting my memory stick?
    Hmm Look Again! you might be suprised

xela: Sorry dude 2.8 for now... you will have to wait

Right, this is what my PSP looks like:

I've checked about one hundred times now; it's without a doubt non-TA-082. I've had my PSP for exactly a year tommorow (get it?) So why isn't this downgrader working? What's this 086 I've heard about?

DCEmu Newbie

I do hope that wasn't directed at me. I said that my PSP CAME WITH 2.01 installed. I obviously don't still have that. What I want to know is why I'm getting this message when:
    I have 2.80
    My PSP is non-TA-82

Thanks.
    No I wasn't directing that at you. It just kills me when the title says 2.8 downgrader and people ask if it will work on 2.82. From what I've read you should be ok and not have a ta-82. I read that ta-82 started with fw 2.5. Unfortunately I have a ta-82 and am quite bummed about waiting so long to buy a PSP. The best I can do (if ever released) is a downgrade to 2.71. At least I could use devhook then. If you're unsure google: ta-82 check, and you should find a couple links with a picture that shows you how to check it.

Quote Originally Posted by kieso View Post
    No I wasn't directing that at you. It just kills me when the title says 2.8 downgrader and people ask if it will work on 2.82. From what I've read you should be ok and not have a ta-82. I read that ta-82 started with fw 2.5. Unfortunately I have a ta-82 and am quite bummed about waiting so long to buy a PSP. The best I can do (if ever released) is a downgrade to 2.71. At least I could use devhook then. If you're unsure google: ta-82 check, and you should find a couple links with a picture that shows you how to check it.
    According to various images my PSP should be able to do this.

Ah forget it. I've got full speed Neo Geo and GBA emulation on it anyway. I'll try this again later. Thanks for your help anyway.

According to various images my PSP should be able to do this.

Ah forget it. I've got full speed Neo Geo and GBA emulation on it anyway. I'll try this again later. Thanks for your help anyway.
    If your PSP is as the picture shows then your PSP is indeed a TA-082. It only matters where the letters are when you are looking at the PSP from the back, rightside up. You should post a picture of your own PSP on here so we can tell you for sure if it's 82 or not.

My first ever Flash on a device went OK. It freaks out though when I open System information.

I did not power off properly (went into standby) and it went into this error message written in many languges with blue wall paper

I'm loving the red wall paper :thumbup:

What should I do next?

Should I upgrade to 2.00 and downgrade back to 1.50 and upgrade to 3.02 oe

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information