The latest issue of MCV is now available digitally, and it features perhaps David Yarnton's final interview as Nintendo's UK boss, plus more charts and data than ever before.
We also take a look at Habbo and ask: Can we keep kids safe online? Plus, why Call of Duty, Halo and Medal of Honor are not at war this Christmas.
The magazine is available for iPad. Download our app now, which includes access to the last two years of MCV, and includes a free archive of back issues from during that time.
You can also read the magazine in your browser here.
The issue's key content includes:
- More data than ever! Steam, Xbox, Chart-Track, Apple, Google
- Halo vs Call of Duty vs Medal of Honor
- Four pages on Nintendo's Wii U, featuring Activision, EA, Ubisoft and David Yarnton's final interview
- GREE talks E3 and taking on the West
- EA Origin and its battle to beat Steam
- We ask: Can we really keep kids safe online?
- We analyse the mobile games market as DeNA and GREE attempt to rule the Western world
- James Binns tells us why PC was the real winner from E3
- Jo Twist writes about PEGI and her first 100 days as UKIE CEO
- An in-depth investigation of the possibilites in the South African games sector
- Previews of Spec Ops: The Line, Ice Age: Continental Drift - Arctic Games, Dead Island GOTY, and 21 Jump Street
- PLUS: Watch trailers for Halo 4, New Suoer Mario Bros U and Spec Ops: The Line
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)