Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Supercard DS-ONE microSD for SLOT-1 Preorders at FlashlinkerShop

DCEmu Newbie

I ordered here: http://www.supercardstore.com/
    1 week and I use the new miracle thing.

Cool Super card Slot 1

Anyone receive their's from the supercard website?
    I just wanted to know because iv'e been waiting 16 days from the supercard store. It's probably because of the holidays but a couple people showed that they ordered around the same time i did.

DCEmu Newbie

Hi,

HELP
    I am a complete novice to gaming. I would like someone to bring me up to speed with all the jargons you use so I can understand & appreciate your comments.

I am interested in nintendo DS light and a supercard.
    What does the supercard do & how does it work?
    What are the games I can get & where or how?

I hope someone can help or draft a step by step guide for Newbie of Newbie like me. & preferably somesort of explanation notes or the techno bit to go with it.
    If it is too risky or difficult to post on forum, could it post through the email?

Thanks

King of killed the_eternal_dark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Skan View Post
    Hi,

HELP
    I am a complete novice to gaming. I would like someone to bring me up to speed with all the jargons you use so I can understand & appreciate your comments.

I am interested in nintendo DS light and a supercard.
    What does the supercard do & how does it work?
    What are the games I can get & where or how?

I hope someone can help or draft a step by step guide for Newbie of Newbie like me. & preferably somesort of explanation notes or the techno bit to go with it.
    If it is too risky or difficult to post on forum, could it post through the email?

Thanks
    The Supercard and M3 series of DS compatible media carts let you do many things; play emulators, mp3, video files, homebrew, and many other things. The ones that are the GBA compatible carts are only usable with a Passcard or Passme device (allows you to use your flash cart to support DS and GBA homebrew) or Flashme (a custom firmware that negates the need for a Passcard or Passme, only after it is flashed, one is still needed to do the flashing but they sell pretty well on ebay when you are done). The newer Supercards/M3s/other DS cart versions do not need anything else (except a microSD card, unless it has onboard memory already), but lack the support of GBA homebrew at this time.

They are pretty easy to figure out after playing around a bit. I currently have an M3 Lite and it's pretty damn easy to use (I don't use the video/mp3 options though). I imagine Supercard is pretty much the same in ease of use.

Just ask if you have any further questions.

DCEmu Newbie

Hi,

I am still on the look out for a NDS lite & this thing called supercard.
    I am still a little confuse with the prevoius explanation as to what the supercard do.
    How to use it.
    How to get the games.
    Where to get the games.

Please details minus all the jargons or at least explain the jargon in simple layman english.

1) The NDS lite
    Other than the games, what else it can do & how?
    Can it be use to surf the net, collect email etc???

2) NDS lite with this gadget (supercard), what does it do or additional to (1)?

3) Who can help me?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information