Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: PSP Dark_AleX releases 3.02 OE-B- Run ANY PSX Game at Full Speed on your PSP

i have a question and i think a lot of people want to know this, this custom firmware you need to install, can it be uninstalled so that you can revert back to 1.5FW or are you stuck with it once you have put it on?

im asking because if you can get rid of it then i wud deffinetly try it out with all the risks attached, however if your stuck with it once its put on id rather wait for a Devhook version to come out someday

I don't have a ps3 (because it ain't released here yet). How do I get popstation to work without Hot Shots??

PLEAZZZZz Help me. I really want to play FF VII

Quote Originally Posted by gavind View Post
    i have a question and i think a lot of people want to know this, this custom firmware you need to install, can it be uninstalled so that you can revert back to 1.5FW or are you stuck with it once you have put it on?

im asking because if you can get rid of it then i wud deffinetly try it out with all the risks attached, however if your stuck with it once its put on id rather wait for a Devhook version to come out someday
    Yes it's easy to revert back. Risk is minimal. Just follow the steps...
    bull, x.

Can anyone help me out?

I got the cygwin1.dll in C:/WINDOWS/SYSTEM32 folder and I got the popstation folder with all the necessary files in it into the ROOT of my C Drive.

Everytime I open the popstation.exe file, it just closes again and doesn't do anything.

What am I doing wrong? Please do help.

Thanks in advance

-D0N

DCEmu Newbie

i Cant get it to work! please help. I have the cygwin in windows32 but when i execute popstation it exits wstraight away!!! any solutions?

DON and MOG, here`s a great tip directly from the QJ forums...

Ok, to avoid having to open the command prompt every time, I created a nice little batch file for popstation. Here's how to do it (very simple):

1. Open notepad, write this text (you can also put pic1.png and icon0.png there if you want):
    popstation.exe image.iso
    2. Save the file as "pops.bat" (WITH quotes) to the folder where your popstation.exe is
    3. Get cygwin1.dll, the hot shots golf EBOOT and rename it to base.pbp, and the Hot Shots Golf keys.bin
    4. Put your PSX ISO to the folder and rename it to image.iso
    5. Doubleclick pops.bat and wait a while and your EBOOT is generated

use cmd line, start->run->cmd and then the path to program

DCEmu Newbie

@D0N and MogHunter: You must use the dos prompt in order to run the popstation.exe and you can't execute the program by double clicking the file.

hey,mine says cannot open BASE.PBP.got hotshots 2 usa in popstation folder.............help

this is the greatest news for the homebrew scene since the 2.71 downgrader. thank you darkalex for all of your hard work and perseverence. it is because of selfless people like you who continue to make my PSP worth keeping (since Sony dropped the ball). thank you again and keep up the great work, it is much appreciated.

Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information