Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: PSP Dark_AleX releases 3.02 OE-B- Run ANY PSX Game at Full Speed on your PSP

DCEmu Newbie

i run pop station and i keep getting the error"the procedure entry point_fopen64 could not not be located in the dynamic link libray cygwin1.dll."
    i already download cygwin1.dll and put it popstaion folder and same with the iso(riged racers) help!!!

put your popstation folder in the C drive root
    then type in command prompt:
    cd..
    cd..
    cd popstation
    popstation {file name}.iso

DCEmu Regular

Who needs Anonymous Coder when there's Dark Alex? XD

Too slow, AC! Dark AleX beat you on time!

Wraggy, tell AC to work on a MAME emulator, now we only need that :P

Quote Originally Posted by laraib View Post
    i run pop station and i keep getting the error"the procedure entry point_fopen64 could not not be located in the dynamic link libray cygwin1.dll."
    i already download cygwin1.dll and put it popstaion folder and same with the iso(riged racers) help!!!
    Download Cygwin from another site, the version that you got isn't the latest.

I have one question now, the readme says if I want to use my own pics/icons, I just have to put them in the same folder as the image with the names ICON0.PNG, PIC0.PNG and PIC1.PNG. But it doesn't tell me the size, does anybody know which one I have to use, I want to create some by myself?

This is really cool.

DCEmu Regular

Quote Originally Posted by althena77 View Post
    I have one question now, the readme says if I want to use my own pics/icons, I just have to put them in the same folder as the image with the names ICON0.PNG, PIC0.PNG and PIC1.PNG. But it doesn't tell me the size, does anybody know which one I have to use, I want to create some by myself?
    Just use PBP Extractor to get them from an original PSX game downloaded from PS3 Shop.

You should already have Hot Shots 2 Golf, because popstation doesn't work without it So, you can use that, to get your pics/icons size

DCEmu Newbie

going to test with a few backups throughtout the night, expect a list soon! (FF7, FF8, FF9, harvest moon, etc, all pal!)
    also just to note, the files need to be .iso, easily done if ure ripping them :P

DCEmu Newbie

now when i launch popsation it just closes.....help again
    can some one just explain in FULL and DETAILED(with pics mabey) how to do this

DCEmu Newbie

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by sappo View Post
    Wraggy, tell AC to work on a MAME emulator, now we only need that :P
    Oh I'll second that!

The PSP is SCREAMING out for a quality, high compatibility and high speed MAME emulator similar to the quality of NJ's work.

I know we have the CPS1 and 2 EMUs which show just how damn well even modern arcade classics can run, but why can't we see a MAME emu with high end compatibility and SPEED for the older stuff? The MAME EMUs to date have been slow with poor compatibility and unfriendly user interfaces and lacking in features when many of those old roms required hardly any processing power at all in comparison to much of the full screen, 100% speed emulations we already have for the PSP!!!

1942, Pac Man, Space Invaders, Wonderboy in Monsterland, Double Dragon, Vendetta, Tiger Heli, Kung Fu Master, Gauntlet, Operation Wolf, Track and Field, Mat Mania, Defender, Time Pilot, Arkanoid, City Connection, Gun Smoke, Choplifter & Outrun all at full speed on the PSP?

YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by laraib View Post
    put cygwin1.dll in your windows\system32 folder...

I've just converted Resident Evil 2 Leon CD and can confirm it works PERFECT...

Thanks Dark Alex

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information