Well the Summer has arrived and its time to take a look at whats Hot in the Console, Mobile, Gadget and Gaming Worlds.
Today its the turn of the Nintendo 3DS, the only 3D handheld that you dont even need glasses to see the 3D an awesome console, heres our pick of whats hot on the 3DS:
The 3DS XL
Say hello to the Nintendo 3DS XL - a new version of the Nintendo 3DS with a screen that is 90 percent larger. Delivering a wealth of games and video content that can be enjoyed on the go, the new system provides an even more immersive entertainment experience for users.
Nintendo 3DS XL features an updated form factor and improved battery life which outperforms that of the original Nintendo 3DS. The handheld console comes bundled with a 4GB SD card, which can be used to store content such as downloadable games and videos from the Nintendo eShop.
An AC adapter is not included with the Nintendo 3DS, but can be purchased separately.
Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]
King Mickey and Yen Sid prepare for an impending threat by putting Sora and Riku through the Mark of Mastery exam. Sora and Riku are sent into the Sleeping Worlds, where they will face enemies and allies that have never been seen before. If they can successfully complete the task they are given, they will be deemed true Keyblade Masters.
- Dual protagonists – Play as the two most popular characters of the franchise, Sora and Riku.
- “Free-flow” action – Enjoy fast and effortless movements while interacting with the environment and performing acrobatic attacks.
- Brand-new creatures – Dream Eaters inhabit the Sleeping Worlds, and are split into two categories: Spirits and Nightmares. Recruit over 50 different types of Spirits as allies to fight alongside Sora and Riku.
- New Disney worlds – Beloved Disney worlds and characters, such as La Cité des Cloches (The Hunchback of Notre Dame), make their series debut.
- Story progression – With updated looks for Sora and Riku, and the impending conflict made clear, this title is a big step forward in the series.
Harvest Moon: The Tale Of Two Towns
Long ago the towns of Bluebell and Konohana were friendly neighbours, joined together by a tunnel underneath the mountain that separates the towns. Eventually the towns started to disagree with each other on whose town had the best cooking cuisine. As the villagers became more obnoxious with each other, the Harvest Goddess became more annoyed with them. One day she finally put her foot down and collapsed the tunnel between the towns, cutting them off from each other. Now the only interaction the towns have with each other is at their cooking festival, where their cooking conflict continues four times per season.
As a new farmer, you are eager to start your new life at one of the towns but a freak travel accident makes you to forget what town you originally were going to live in! Listen to each mayor‘s story, hear about each town, and then decide where you want to start your new farm life.
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Feel the rush of discovering tons of coins in brand new coin-rich worlds with the new Gold Mario, gold pipes, gold Fire Flowers, new block head Mario that transforms enemies into coins, and while challenging your friends in the new Coin Rush Mode. Can you get one million coins?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)